Training

Flora's POV

"Okay now close your eyes and foucus. Images your self standing there. Take in every bit of detail no matter how small. See everything, and imagen that you are standing on the cross." 

The wizards that made a Red Cross in front of us and where trying to get us to teleport to it. And believe me it's harder then you think. So far I have only just managed to make a flicker of movement. The others hadn't done much either. We had kept on trying, I think this is about my seventeenth try.

Okay you can do this flora. I images the Red Cross, and start there. Then I move out taking in all the cracks in the floor and every bit of dust. Then I see the walls plain gray walls that stretched up high. Once I have the room pictured I start on what and whose in it. I picture bloom and the girls their eyes scrunched close with concentration. Then the wizards who are watching us, edging us on.

I make the whole picture of the room in my head. Every little bit of detail. If I open my eyes nothing would have changed. Okay, now to let the magic go. At first I let a little bit of dark magic go but then I let it all go.

I let it consume me, flow through every part of my body. Then with the picture in my head I focous mainly on the Red Cross. I can feel the magic moving towards the cross. I can feel my self flicker as it decides where to go, weather to stay where I am or be where I want to be.

I give it a little nudge to the direction of the Cross. A little midge is all it need for the magic to tip and move in that direction, I feel a pull in my gut. I try keep focous, try to keep the picture clear in my mind, as well as directing the magic. I feel a mini headache start to come on.

I ignore it and focous on the cross. But it only gets bigger, the more I focous the more it hurt. The picture starts to fade and disappear. The dark magic returns to me and I feel the pull let go.

Angrey I open my eyes and grip my head, letting out a groan of frustration. The headache dissapears a quickaly as it comes. Sweat covers my face.

I stand up strait and look around all eyes are on me. "That was.." I try and think of a word but nothing comes so I just trail off.

"You did good. You nearly had it, just a little bit longer and you would of made it." Gantlos congratulates me. "Why are you so good? I can hardly get a flicker and you just got a projection." Bloom wines.

"Projection?" I asked confused. 

"Yeah, a ghost like version of you appeared by the cross. It kept flickering but it was there." Aisha explains. I look over at organ. "It happens when your just starting, you don't teleport but your spirit does and it shouldn't take long now to get it." I nod digesting this information.

"Why don't you give it another try." Anagen suggests. I close my eyes but can't seem to concentrate. 

"Urgh, I need a rest." I complain.

"That's a good idear, girls why don't we all go and get some lunch." Duman dissapears and so does gantlos. Organ and anagen walk back with us.

"So how do you do it?" Aisha walks next to me. I think for a second before answering. 

"Well I just picture where I want to go and let my magic flow there." She nods but I can tell that she still doesn't quite get it. 

"How about I show you later?" She nods. 

"Thanks." We walk into the kitchen and there is already some fruit on the table. Gantlos and Duman are sitting on the couch eating. I walk over and grab an apple.