All Over?

the three girls blink away the darkness as it recedes inside of them. looking around them at the damage they had caused, the school in flames and broken, injured fairy's hiding away. "oh god" bloom chokes.

"did we do this?" Musa looks around horrified.

"yes, yes you three did do this" stepping forwards with a massive grin Zeke looks down at the three fairy's kneeling in front of him.

"Anagen" Aisha whispers having spotted the four wizards kneeling to the other side of bloom.

"where's Flora?" Gantlos demands. the three look around trying to find their friend.

"she should be joining us soon,  Ryler should be back soon." just as he speaks two figure appear in a flash. Ryler standing with a figure slung over his shoulder. "ah yes, here you are" Ryler had quite a few scratches and bruises.

"yeah" slinging the girl down from his shoulder he holds her bridal style and turns his back to the fairy's and wizards to show Zeke. Zeke pauses to look down at the girl, tentatively moving her hair out of her face, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

but any emotion her felt was gone just as quickly as it had arrived and he waves her hand, a green ball causing her a raising her up.

"here's your friend" she drops on her side about halfway between the two sides, her hair falling to cover her face. "only one of are to come forwards to her" no body move, Gantlos is frozen to the spot. finally Aisha raises on shaky legs and stumble's forwards to kneel down next to her.

slowly and fearfully she brings up two fingers and lays then on her neck. after a whole moment of silence she lets out a strangled cry and tears begin to fall down her face. the cry seems to shock Gantlos back into motion because he storms forwards.

"you did this" Glaring at Ryler with fire in his veins he tackles him, catching the assassin completly off guard. the roll around in a flurry of fists and kicks.

"bloom, there might be a way to save her, can you open up a link so that i can talk to all of you?" Faragonda's voice echos inside blooms head. doing as she said bloom connect all of them to a link and doesn't ask how She knew that they could do that.

"guy there might be a way to save flora" Aisha's head snaps to attention.

"this has happened before, long ago and i'm hoping that it can happen again." she pauses. "if we can get flora into the middle of the circles and have her hand push down on the gem then the energy should be enough to jump start her heart again, but she has to be the only person in the circle or it won't work."

"i'l do it" Gantlos says immediately, having been listening to their conversation.

"wait, won't she ten turn evil?" Duman then points out.

"that will be up to her, but i would prefer to have her alive and evil then dead." organ reasons.

"we'll need a distraction" Bloom takes the lead. "if we all fight back at exactly the same time then we can give Gantlos a chance to grab Flora and start the gem."

"ready?"

"Go" everyone jumps forwards at the same time and attacks. Gantlos breaks away from his fight with Ryler and makes a hasty retreat towards Flora. Bloom and Musa taking over his fight. bending down next to the girl he gently picks her up bridal style. 

pausing to look down at her before teleporting to where the gem is poking out of the ground. laying her down next to it he brushes her hair out of her face and leans down, placing a soft kiss on her lips. 

"NO! you get away from that gem" Zeke screams, having noticed the two of them.

"i love you" he whispers before grabbing her hand in his own and pushing down on the gem. sending one last loving look at her he disappears.

the two circles engraved into the ground light up, one light one dark. a blast erupts out of the ground, lifting Flora's body up with it.

"no, your all fools." Zeke chuckles and the fighting stops. "it might bring her back but she'll soon fall to the darkness." the sureness in his voice is strong.  loud gasp catches eveybody attention as Flora's eyes shoot open, acting like headlights. 

the magic around her seems to absorb into her body and the volcano of light vanishes into her. Leaving her standing along in the middle of the still glowing line, with a choice that has to be made.

good or evil

everyone watch's expectantly, waiting for something to happen.

"you can't fight the darkness, so don't try." Zeke tempts. "just stop fighting."

"oh don't you worry." her voice echos with a hint of a smug tone. "I've given up on fighting" her body is enveloped in a sliver glow. the decision made. the dark and light glows disappear.

"well then, welcome to the dark side Flora" Zeke opens his arms and Ryler takes a step closer.

"no" she says forcefully. "i'm not evil, or good. i'm both" lashing out she fires a powerful blast, hitting Ryler. for a monet no one does anything until Gantlos steps up next to her and takes her hand. "as am i"

"we all are" stepping up they all join hands. Bloom and organ, Aisha and Anagen, Musa and Duman. the silver glow enveloping all of them.

"how!?" Zeke Screams. 

"it doesn't matter how, your little plan has failed." 

"maybe but you forget. i am the lord of darkness, nothing can stop me!" he raises up wit black magic swirling around his hands.

"well then i suppose there still time to change that" stepping forwards Flora lets go but the silver doesn't leave.

the black magic fires forwards in one big dark blast, retaliating Flora fires a silver blast with the same amount of force.

"this is your downfall." she spits, feeding off of the seven behind her for power. 

"no, it's yours" he pushes harder, with all the power of hell. flora pushes back, with all the anger inside of her. the two sides waver but still the Darkness gets closer. closing her eyes she channels all the magic inside of her, digging deep down to use up all of her new found power. tapping into a hidden power magic explodes inside of her.

the Silver magic starts to overtake the black magic, the sevens power glowing strong. pushing forwards the light beats the dark, throwing Zeke back across the school and into the side of the building. he then crumples to the ground unconscious.