Stella's tears

Musa's POV

We sit in a circle on the fluffy white rug in the middle of the room, in our pajamas just after having a shower. My dark blue hair falls down my back still slightly wet. aisha sists across from me, looking down at her nails smiling.

"what are you smiling about?" bloom nudges her. she looks up. 

"oh nothing just thinking." she shakes her off. 

"so, what did you and Anagen get up to while you where away." i ask smirking. she blushes.

"nothing much. just doings some obstacle courses." hum. 

"you where already drenched when you got to the beach, i wouldn't call that nothing." flora edges on. she seems to remember something for a second and blushes.

"nothing happened, i just fell in the water. that's all." flora leans forward.

 "and him?" we are all leaning in now trying to get what happened out of her. she looks at each of out faces and sighs.

"i fell into the water and knocked him in to. he pulled me out and i landed on top of him. that's all, nothing else happened." i lean back, pleased with the answer. 

"how bout you two, what did you get up to?" she changes the subject but we let it pass.

"nothing really, we just got changed and went down to the beach. we met flora and gantlos there. flora starts fiddling with something around her finger.

"whats that?" i ask. she looks down slightly surprised. 

"oh its um. just something Gantlos gave me." she try's to hide her hand but i grab it. on her finger there is a beautiful dark silver and light green ring.

"wow its beautiful." i let her hand go and she shows it to bloom and Aisha. they both also look at it in amazement. 

"wait, so Gantlos gave this to you?" Aisha confirms.

flora blushes. "yes." she mumbles. 

"wow, looks like you two are also falling with us." i comment, Aisha shrugs. 

"maybe we will have to wait and see."

Next morning

i wake up and stretch. looking over i see that aisha and flora have already left and bloom was still sleeping like a pig.

rolling over i sit up and climb out of bed. slowly i stumble over to the show and turn it on for a short rinse. five minuets later i am showed and dressed. i walk out of the bathroom and see bloom sitting up on her bed yawing. 

"morning sleepy head." she stands up and grudgingly walks into the bathroom behind me.  i hear the shower turn on and a little shriek of surprise as she steps into the cold shower. i give a little chuckle. looking in the mirror i see that me wet hair is a mess and slowly dripping on the floor.

i spin my finger and magic spirals around it drying it and putting it up in to my normal two piggy tails. i smile at my job well done. bloom walks out of the bathroom dressed and ready for the day. 

"okay i'm ready lets go."  we walk out of the room and down to the hallway. once we find the meting room we see that everyone is already there. 

"well look who finally decided to get out of bed." flora teases once she sees us.

"sorry but not all of us are early rises." i shoot back, but not in a mean way. 

"so organ whats the plan for today?" boom buts in.

"today we are going to start teaching you how to use your dark powers." they look at us waiting for our reactions. i let the dark side take over. 

"well its about time." i grumble i see a shadow fall over the other girls eyes as they also let the darkness take over. 

"can we start with teleporting? i really want to know how to do that." flora asked.

"no can we start learning how to use our new special ability?" aisha pleads. anagen and gantlos smile.

" i think teleporting is a good thing to start off with. it can easily get you out of tight spaces." organ decides. flora points her tongue out at aisha and aisha glares at her.

"we will meet you in the training room." and with that they dissapear. i sigh and walk out of the door. 

"can't wait till we can do that. we wont have to walk every where." 

Stella's POV

i look over tecnas shoulder and watch as she types furesaly away at the key board. Timmy is on her other shoulder accshionly pointing something out.

Just last night we had found a way that we could track the winx. Tecna had found something of theirs and done something with her computer to find something with a match.We have all been really on edge and when the idear came up we all jumped on it.

I groan and fall back. "All this tecnicel stuff is giving me a headache. I'm going for a fly." I walk out and no one pays any attention to me. 

"Wait." Timmy jumps up to me and slips a yellow bracelet on my wrist. On the top there is a yellow gem and  a little blinking light on my wrist. "There. Now we will be abel to track your every move and can communicate with you." He slips back over to Tecna. And gives her a similar bracelet but purple.

"Just tap the gem and talk." I nod and walk out. I transform and fly off.  I fly in an random direction looking down I watch as the people go about their lives. Some point up at me and whisper to their friends. I move my eyes away and focus on where I'm flying. 

I see the park just up ahead. I fly lower and stay just above the tree tops. I stop and watch a groups of friends laughing. Moving away I come across two friends pointing at the pond. One girl had red hair and one has blond. Like me and bloom I realise. 

Tears prickle my eyes and I fly away to the other side of the park. As I fly I start to remember the good times that we have all had as friends. The time when we where all at the beach together. When we first met. When we finally defeated our first bad guy. Tears stream down my face. 

Quickaly I wipe them away and land next to a bench. No one is in this side of the park. I detransform and sit down. I watch some ducks sqwarking at each other.

"Hello Stella." I look behind me and see Roxy. She sits down next to me. 

"I miss them." She says what we have all been thinking. 

"Yeah. It's hard with out bloom here. Or Musa with her singing that always lifts the spirit. And Aisha's fitness courses. Even floras plants absences, makes the place feel less welcoming." She puts a hand on my leg. 

"we'll find them. It just takes time." A tear falls down my face. 

"But what if we don't? We don't even know if their okay. I mean their with the wizards, they might not even be alive." I choke on the last word, as more tears stream down my face.

Roxy flinches at the last word. "Don't think like that." She comforts me. "Their strong, they won't give up easily, and won't go down with out a fight." She says. Trying to comfort both of us. She leans forward and hugs me. I hug back my body hiccuping because of the tears. 

"Thank you Roxy. Your a good friend."

Roxy's phone busses and she stands up. "I better get going. And remember don't give up hope on them." And with that she turns and leaves.

I wipe away the tears and stand up strongly. "I won't." I transform and fly back home.