Sleepy heads

A couple days later:

We sit on Aisha's bed. The wizards had given us a room together, which was nice of them. "So what's the plan?" Musa takes off her ear phones.

"Plan?" Bloom asked confused.

"Yeah well we need to know what we are going to do. Are we going to escape, or stay with the wizards?" Bloom thinks for a second.

"It would be better for us to stay here. At least here we can't hurt anyone." We nod in agreement.

"And plus it would be nice to get to know the wizards. You know what? I think that our magic has made them nicer. Like their magic has made us evil...er."

"It makes sense." Aisha agrees.

"And plus I know that Musa has a thing for Duman." Musa goes bright red at my statement.

"No I don't!" I laugh at her.

"Don't worry Musa. We won't tell anyone." Bloom comforts her.

"And well your not the only one." Aisha says and looks Bloom in the eyes. She starts to blush. I gasp and cover my mouth.

"You like Organ!" I whisper yell.

"No, well I don't know. Maybe." Aisha and I laugh at the two girls blushing bright red.

"Looks like you have been lured in by their charms." Aisha says dramatically as I double over in laughs.

"You know what. I ship you and Anagen." Musa says to Aisha.

"And you and Gantlos" Bloom points at me. Aisha shrugs, neither of us answering that question.

"What about the boys?" I asked them. Musa doesn't seem too fazed by this question.

"Riven and I have broken up." We all gasp.

"He didn't care about me, he know that music is my life but still he can't be happy for me." Bloom leans over and gives her a hug, Aisha and I join in. Musa wipes away a single tear.

"Sky not going to be as easy." Bloom starts to look uncomfortable.

"What is it?" I touch her leg.

"Well Sky and I have been fighting a lot lately, and over small things too." I hug her, and she wipes away tears.

"Well I suppose that we are all confessing I suppose it's my time." I take a deep breath.

"I have been planing on braking up with Helia." The girls look at me shocked. I give them a sad, wonky smile.

"What!" Aisha yell whispers and I shrug in reply.

"He has been picking fights with me, and he's not as nice as he used to be. It's as if he doesn't even care about me." I blink away tears that where threatening to fall.

"Looks like we are all shedding some tears today." Aisha comes in for a group hug.

"Do you miss him?" Musa asked Aisha.

"Some times. But the world wanted him to go, so I suppose that I have to respect that." She sadly smiles. I slip off the bed and walk over to my one.

"Well I suppose we better get some rest." The other girls part and I lay down in my bed. My thoughts drift to Helia. It true that he hasn't been nice to me and been picking fights with me over nothing. Tears start to slide down my cheek, as I think about all the good times we had together. I roll over and silently cry in to my pillow.

The next morning

I drag my eyes open, and sit up. My tummy grumbles as I slip my legs out of bed and over to the bathroom. My hair is an unkempt mess and my eyes are all red. I pat down my hair and Comb it with my fingers. Then I splash my face with water.

Strands of hair fall down my face and my front fringe hangs down. Making sure that the redness had disappeared from my eyes, I walk out of the rooms. Down the hall to where I hear the wizards voices. When I walk into the room they all turn to look at me.

"Morning sleepy head." Gantlos comments.

"You think I'm the sleepy head? The others are still sound asleep." Organ and Duman hide amused looks.

"Hey, do you guys have any food?" I asked looking around the room. The room we where all in looked like a lounge room. There is a long couch and four other smaller couches.

"No. Gantlos was supposed to go out and get some but he never did." Anagen glares at him.

"Don't worry, I was planing on going today." Gantlos stands up from the couch and puts his hat on.

"Can I come too?" I beg. The wizards give each other uneasy glances.

"Um, I don't know." Duman looks over at Organ.

"Oh come on. I won't get up to trouble. Plus what's the worst that could happen?" Anagen shrugs.

"The worst is that you meet the rest of the winx and specialist and tell them where you are and everything that has happened." Gantlos points out and i roll my eyes.

"Why would I want to go that? I like it here, I don't want them to take me away. And anyway I will have Gantlos with me." I point out, Duman shrugs.

"She does have a point." Organ sighs.

"Fine you can go, Anagen give her your disguise ring." Anagen pulls a silver ring out of his pocket and hands it to me. I inspect it, it's just a simple silver ring but it has some strange symbols on the inside that I can't recognize.

"Cool! Is that a disguise ring!" And excited shout comes from behind me. I don't have to turn around to know that the rest of the girls are standing behind me.

"Yes, I'm going out with Gantlos to get some food." I turn and look at Gantlos. He nods at me and I smile back. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out an identical ring.

"Ready?"

"Ready." He slips the ring on his finger and I slip Anagen's on to mine. I feel a weird sensation come over me and I turn towards the girls.

"So how do I look?" Musa bursts out laughing.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad." Bloom makes a mirror and shows me it. I see a stranger looking back at me. But still she looks strikingly familiar. She still had the same brown hair but shorter. I had pale skin and a few freckles, my eyes where brown and I was a little bit shorter.

"Wow this ring is awesome!" I look over at Gantlos. He has short rich blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He didn't look all that different if you looked closely. He walks over and grabs my hand.

"Lets go, and get this over with." The scene in front of me disappears and is replaces with an alleyway.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we walk out of the ally way.

"There is a street shop round the corner, it doesn't take long to get what we need and get out of here." I nod and follow closely beside him.