Last day part 2

Oran has short red hair, shaved at the sides and long in the middle. He dosent look as much as a model as gantlos does but he dosent story far, with the perfect cheek bones and teenagers youthful looks. "Do you think it'll do?" He says self conscious.

"It'll do just nicely." I smile and turn back to the group now splashing around in the water. 

"Hey flora!" Musa yells and waves up at us having just spotted the two figures atop the cliff.

~Don't tell me your going to jump~
She T.P's so that we can all hear, the boys and the girls.

Grinning i turn back and look over at organ before walking to the edge.
~your mad~
Bloom notes. Good thing about that, or i would have died a long time ago. Organ steps forward making sure to be out of my way. I face the drop backwards and grinning at him and mock solute. 

"See you down there."

I say before back flipping off the four stories drop. Hitting the water is like being dropped into a sea of ice. Swimming back to the surface face i grin up as organ follow bommying down just beside me. Squeezing i cover my eyes as a wave of water crashes down on me. He pops back up and I hear a couple of gasps from behind me and I gin. 

"Nice look organ." Aisha is the first to compliment. 

"I see flora managed to finally get you to show your real face." Duman comments. Glancing over I see bloom staring at organ in awe. Then looking back at Gantlos then back at organ as if she can't decide. Smiling I leave her to her confusion and swim closer to shore. 

"Hey Aisha, wanna go?" I nod up to the cliff and she jumps at the chance. 

"Oh you bet." She swims closer to me. 

"Anyone else?" They all look uncomfortable. 

"Sure, we'll go." Musa and Duman join us. 

"Looks like fun." Gantlos swims over and stays next to me surprising me. 

"Count me in." Anagen joins our group and now all that's left is bloom who is cautiously looking up at the cliff.

"Come on bloom, it's fun." I edge her on. Still not convinced I elbow organ for him to try. 

"Yeah, it's really lots of fun. Don't worry we will all be here right next to you." She sighs and swims over. 

"I suppose." Smiling happily we all swim back to the shore and up to the cliff.

"I'm first!" Aisha runs up to the edge and looks down excitedly. 

"Not if I can help that." Running up I jump off the edge and dive into the ocean going down quite deep, another splash above me and Aisha is next to me grinning. Looking around I hold my breath and scan the sea rocks.

-look over there-
Looking back Aisha points to a cave in the sides of the rock.
-let's go explore-
A bubble forms over my mouth allowing me to breath another around Aishas mouth.

Looking up two more forms fall down to the ocean and land in the water next to us. Anagen closest to Aisha and Gantlos closest to me. 

"Look." I say pointing to the cave hidden in the rocks. Other bubbles appear around their mouths as we all swim over to the gape.

Aisha is the first to get there and pulls herself inside, I follow and appear in round bowl like area and looking up there is a opening where the water stops. Gantlos pops up next to me and we lock eyes for a second before kicking out way up to the serface.