Truth

The throne room is the same as I remember it, big and dark. A group of guys stalk past us towards the big Wooden doors at the front of the hall. On the way one of them shoves into me. "Watch it!" I hiss at him and he turns looking me up and down.

"Why don't you." He glares at me. My hand twitches and a black ball of magic fires from it. He ducks and it misses him by inches. 

"Do you want a go?" He walks up to me. Gantlos steps up in front of me. 

"I don't think that I would be a good place to make a Sean."

He considers his options looking up at the throne where Zeke sat watching us and then back at me. "Fine." He turns and stalks away. I walk back over to the rest standing in front of a very amused Zeke. 

"Well, well. Look who's back." He stands up greeting us.

"I suppose that you have what I asked for?" Bloom steps forward and holds out the box. He smiles and takes it from her. 

"Very nice. I see that you all made it out of there alive." His eyes scan over the rest of us. 

"Yes. Made it out with out a scratch." Bloom says proudly.

"Yes, I can see that." He says plainly. He hovers there for a minuet before turning around and walking back to his throne. 

"Yes, well I have a new mission for you that you will be receiving soon, so i advise that you go and sharpen up your powers. its not going to be an simple mission." and with that i send a glare his way before turning and following the rest out of the dark and gloomy world.

once we exit i hardly look at the rest before i transport back to my room and grab the bracelet out of under my pillow. as soon as i have slipped it on i feel the pressure loosen and the weight of so much dark power lifts off my back.

"flora are you okay?" Aisha appears behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder. 

"yeah just fine." i say quietly. Aisha pushes me down on to my bed and sits down next to me. 

"no your not. we have been best friends forever, please just tell me." i sigh and nod my head. 

"but not here." she gives me a confused look but before she can say anything i grab on to her arm and i teleport her to a cave that i had found under the rocks. 

"wow." she says immediately. i smile at her amazed face.

"sit and i will tell you." i sit down on an ledge of a river dangling my feet down the tips of my toes touch the cooling surface. she sits down next to me and i begin to talk.

"do you remember the night we where first here and we go these powers?" i start off with. Aisha nods. before i can go on there is a flash of black and Gantlos appears behind me. 

"thought i would find you here." i sigh 

"your just in time to hear a story." and motion for him to sit down next to me. instead in goes and slouches down next to one of the rocks. "so the night we got these powers i was given organs powers. at first that was fine until we also got all of these dark ability's and i ended up getting to much power."

aisha nods and i can see gantlos out of the side or my vision, watching closely. "the old lady at the store, she saw this and offed to help me." i fiddle with the bracelet around my wrist. "she told me that since i had the power of life mixed with large and powerful dark magic, i was becoming really powerful. and if i didn't do anything to stop that i would eventually die, the magic eating me away from the inside."

aisha bites down a gasp. "so she gave me this bracelet that takes away some of the dark magic, sorta like our necklaces but stronger. as long as i am wearing this bracelet it can obsorbe just enough magic to keep me alive."

Aisha looks at me in wonder and understanding. quickly i risk a look at Gantlos, his face is guarded and steely. "So just as long as you have the bracelet on you wont die." she clarify's. i nod. 

"but whats the catch." The sound of his gruff voice is enough to sends shivers down my spine. 

"The catch was that i had to make her and her shop invisible from Zeke. even if it means fighting him to keep him away." 

everything goes silent, the sound of someone dissaprearing shakes me back to reality and i stare at the spot that gantlos just was.

 ~don't tell anyone, please~

i send telepathically to him, he doesn't reply.

"you like him don't you." i smile sadly. 

"Just as much as you like Annagen." she sighs sadly, we both don't deny anything.

 "don't worry, i wont tell anyone." Aisha pulls me in for a hug. "You know what why don't we go do some training, that always help get rid off worries." i smile. 

"training gets rid of everything." i say and she teleports us to the training room.

we appear and the room is empty. "perfect." i hear her mutter. 

"okay lets spar." i declare and we both walk to opposite side of the room. simultaneously we transform and start to hover in the air. 

charging at the same time we meet in the middle of the room in a flurry of dark magic. she gets the first good hit, hitting me in the side and sending me flying towards the ground. i regain balance and turn and fire at her from long distance.

she wasn't expecting me to fire from a long distance and the black hits her in the shoulder. she falls down and hit the ground softly, getting back up we meet again facing each other on opposite sides of the room.

smirking she makes a dark and morphix sword and shield. so that's how you want to play this. i copy her also making a sword and shield fully out of black magic.