Explosions

We walk into a busy street market, nobody stops to look at us. We are only another two people getting daily essentials. My eyes dart from store to store, each sell something different. One shop is selling trinkets, another clothes. I follow Gantlos all the way down to the far side of the market where it isn't as crowded. hanging back as Gantlos walks up to one of the stores and starts to talk to the lady.

I look around, watching people as they go about their daily lives. My eyes catches on someone's bright blond hair. It's a girl, about my height. Walking next to her are three boys and another girl.

"Wait a minute." I mutter to my self and look closer. Some thing clicks in my head and I gasp, as one of the boys turn around and looks directly at me. Helia. stepping backwards I pretend like I wasn't watching them. Gantlos exits the store, not carrying a thing. He sees my worried expression.

"What happened?" I shake my head.

"Nothing, thought I recognized someone." lying i smile. "Okay well, we had better be getting back now." He does not sound convinced but doesn't press the subject.

"Sure but before we go, can I please go have a look at that trinket store?" I plead and point to the trinket store that I saw on my way here. He looks like he want to argue but shakes his head. I'm off before he can get a word in.

"Fine, but not to long." I walk over to the shop and look over the golden trinkets. There's a golden watch that looks like it was a hundred years old. A whole load of necklaces all in different sizes and shapes. My eyes scan over the assortment of things in font of me.

my gaze finds a single ring. It is simple but beautiful. black with green bits around it like they had melded together. I pick it up and fiddle with the tag. One glance and I shudder. There's no way I can afford this.

"It's a nice ring." Gantlos's voice startles me.

"Yeah, but there's no way I could ever have it." looking away i smile up at him.

"Okay lets go" I am cut of when the ground shakes and something goes boom behind me. i trip forwards into Gantlos, who catches me with strong arms.

"What was that?" moving away from him i look around and find that smoke has started to fill the air.

"I don't know but we need to get out of here." He makes a grab for my hand but another explosion throws us both off out feet. Hitting the ground hard my vision goes black for a second. but when it clears I sit up and look for Gantlos. 

There is smoke every where and I can't see a thing. My disguise ring had fallen off and Rolled away some where. i can tell from the way it feels different. searching the ground i find the coldness of the ring and my fingers clamp around it.

"Everybody out!" Stella's voice tears through the frightened people. civilians rush toward the flying girl, here to save them. I ignore her and look around for Gantlos.

"Miss you need to get out of here!" A hand grabs my arm and I am pulled out of the smoke. I look down, refusing to let him see who i am, but his gasp is unforgettable.

"Flora!?" Helias yell had caught Stella attention and she flies over here. I make eye contact with him, I need to do this now while I can.

"Helia, I'm sorry but." I stutter, the conversation with the girls playing in my head.

"It's okay don't say anything." he pulls me close but I shake my head and pull away.

"You where a wonderful boyfriend and some day I hope that you will find another wonderful girl. but, Helia I am not that girl." His face shatters, i cant help but wince.

"Are you braking up with me?" I barley hear him over the roaring In my ears.

"I'm sorry." I see Gantlos standing behind Helia. His ring is gone and the disguise has worn off.

"Tell the rest that we're all fine," I cut my self off and shake my head. turning around i make eye contact with a shocked Stella, before i slide away. Gantlos' soft touch as his hand slips into mine comforts me. We make eye contact and I hold it.

"Lets go." As soon as the words left my mouth the world changes as we teleport back to the base.

The first thing I hear is Bloom's and Aisha's laughs, then I see them. They are sitting on the couches, talking and laughing. My feet touch the ground and almost fail me. I lean onto Gantlos for support, he puts an arm around my waist to hold me up without hesitating. I smile up at him.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you?!" Musa spots us first. jumping up she rushes over to us. gingerly she inspects my head, where a gash from when i had fallen over is. Blooms eyes widen as I meet hers.

"Here let me." She rushes up and takes Musa spot. waving her hand around my head she begins to work her magic. energy fills me as it heals.

"There that should feel better." She steps back.

"What happened?" Anagen walks over to us.

"A shop exploded and caught fire. The whole market burst into an inferno and smoke had filled the air." Gantlos answered. Musa and Aisha start to giggle and make eye brows at me. It takes a second for me to realize that Gantlos still has his hand on my hip. We both pull away blushing. The boys also start to catch on and I glare at them, shutting them up.

"Did you see anyone?" Aisha walks over to me, I look down.

"I'm going for a walk." Turning i rush walk out of the room and down the hall.

Musa's P.O.V.

"Was it something I said?" Aisha looks after her worriedly. We all look to Gantlos for an explanation.

"Ah, well. She um,." He stutters and us girls glare at him.

"What happened?" Bloom growls.

"She was talking to this guy. Helia I think his name was. And I didn't catch all of it but I did catch a few words. She said some thing about finding another girl some day, that she wasn't the right one." I gasp.

"She broke up with him." I murmur, The boys look a taken back by this news.

"well he had it coming with the way he was treating her." Bloom glowers.

"Come on I wanna hit something." Aisha walks to the door.

"I will come with you." Anagen steps forward and follows her out. Bloom elbows me with a knowing smile.

"So what else do you guys do for fun around here?" Bloom asked the three boys.

"Well we could." Duman thinks for a second.

"There is a beach if you want to go for a swim?" Organ offers.

"Yes!" I yell.

"But your coming with us." Bloom points a finger at them.

"I'm not. there's something that I need to see." Gantlos walks out without saying anything else.

"Okay, fine." We both look back at the two boys still left here.

"There's no way that where getting out of this are we?" Organ sighs.

"Nope!" I smile Evilly.