love triangles

Gantlos watches my expression with curious but worried eyes, no longer as close as before. looking around i meet the sick faces of the rest of the girls.

"we're doomed" muttering to myself i push away from Gantlos and shake the darkness away and out of my head.

"what do you mean?" 

"nothing, enemy's remember" reminding him i fire and purposely miss. he smirks and dodges around me. firing i send him flying to the ground and use the spare moment to look around at the other girls. blooms play fighting with organ, being gentle and trying not to hurt him. Aisha and Anagen are fighting and from where i am it seems to look quite real.

Musa and Duman are on the ground, flirting while fighting by the looks of things, the specialists and Tecna are fighting off the wave of little monsters and Stella is flying over bloom to help her with organ. the disappointed look on blooms face when Stella appears next to her make a huge grin form on my face.

that grin is whipped when something hit me in the back and sends me tumbling to the ground. groaning i turn and look up to find a smirking Gantlos, i smirk right back at him and push myself up. but before i can go and fight back a Helia's whip lases out and gripps onto his arm.

annoyed i semi glare at Helia but he doesn't notice it. Gantlos vanishes and the whip falls limp to the ground, along with the other wizards who also disappear. offering a hand to to me heila tries to be nice. ignoring him i stand up on my own and turn to face the girls as they also land, most with unhappy faces.

"is everyone okay?" bloom looks around at us all. sky moves up next to her so that their arms are touching, bloom cringes away. having noticed that bloom had moved away from him sky frowns and suddenly i feel sorry for bloom. she has two amazing guys after her and she just doesn't know who to pick.

"i think we're all good." de-transforming i feel the good power drain away to a speck and the dark power rise. Helia glides up next to me and looking around i realize that we all have a love triangle, except for Aisha. Musa can have either Duman or riven, Bloom can have either Organ or Sky and i could have Gantlos or Helia.

"looks like our day at the park is ruined though." looking around sadly Aisha comments.

"i know, the fruity music bar opens in half an hour. why don't we go there and hang?" we all perk up at the mention of our favorite hanging out spot. looking up i see the sky begin to dim as the sun begins to go down.

"now that's a good idea."

half an hour, twenty five dresses and twelve different shoes later we finally managed to get Stella out of the house and down to the fruity music bar. the place was already pumping with life by the time we got there.

we met Roxy behind the bar, making drinks like the usual.

"about time you guys showed up." flinging out a drink to a near by customer she notices us and her face lights up.

"you didn't think that we would leave you here by yourself all night now did you?" laughing we all take a seat at the bar.

"well i would't be completely alone. since you boys have resigned dad hired four new guys. and mind you their not actually that bad company." looking around we try spot the newbies but some how their no where to be found.

"well it would be nice to meat these 'replacements'" Timmy defines the word replacements and Tecna playfully hits him on the arm.

"their also fairly attractive." Roxy nudges Aisha and her face reddens a bit.

"sorry but i'm not rely interested in any guys right now." awkwardly she fiddles with her necklace, probably thinking about Anagen.

"that's a pitty because your one fine lady." a deep manly voice from behind us answers. i don't even need to turn around to tell who it is, the powerful dark aurora surrounding this place is enough to give the speedster away.

what did surprise me though was the new look Anagen was supporting, the mask had fallen and we know knew what he actually looked like before all of the dark magic. i snigger at the shocked look on Aisha's face. smirking he walks away over to a nearby table to serve them.

"he's the new waiter?" Aisha squeaks out. catching blooms eyes i smile knowing that those four waiters aren't just any random guys.

"looks like Aisha has a little bit of a crush." taunting her Brandon moves out of the way so hat Aisha has a clear view of the waiter. she only goes redder and tries to splutter out a sentence, but when that proves to be to hard she just gives up and sits there in silence.

~since when did you guys have a job here? ~ 

opening up he telepathic link i hear bloom question the boys.

~since about a week ago when we figured you couldn't live without us ~

Gantlos teases and blooms cheeks go a little red. sighing i shake my head and look up from my drink to see Helia's eyes set on me. looking away i try pretend that didn't happen. this is going to be an interesting night.

we had gotten our drinks and made our way to a near by table, even though the four of us had tries to sit as far away from the boys as possible we still somehow managed to end up sitting smack bang next to them.

"when do you think we will be able to go back to Alfea?" riven moans looking up to the sky.

"once we have gotten rid of the wizards for good." Tecna answers proudly and the four of us just sit shuffling in our seats.

"is there anything else i can get for you today?" Organ in his un-masked form walks up to our table. bloom takes one look up at him them her face goes red hot and she looks back down at her drink again.

"No thanks i think we're all good right now" sky waves him off and organ just frowns at how close sky is sitting next to bloom.

"just ask if you need anything" having noticed blooms red face he walks away smirking. sky glares after him, confused by blooms flustered behavior.

watching Organs retreating figure i watch as he turns behind the bar and whispers something to Duman. Duman's eyes turn to our group and meet mine, he smiles, a evil smile and turns his head to the side as if looking a something else. following his look i spot Gantlos's figure turned away from us.

looking back at Duman i catch his eye again and look over to where Musa is sitting, right next to Riven. he frowns at me before Roxy moves into his line of sight and pushes two bottles in his hands telling him to get back to work. grumpy he grumbles and sulks back to a nearby table.

smiling i shake my head and turn back to the group. i catch Musa looking behind me at him, her hand twitching in Riven's like she wants to pull away. music begins to play and some people begin to get up and dance.

"would you like to dance?" sky pulls bloom up before she can deny him and they stumble off to the dancing area. laughing Stella and Tecna are also pulled up and taken off to the dace, smirking at Musa i watch as she is also pulled up and whisked away.

Aisha, Helia and I are left.

"ill be back" getting up Aisha struts away over to the group of undercover waiters. i send her a pleading look not wanting to be left here with him. She either didn't see it or ignores me because she doesn't stop.

now i'm left here with helia, the one person on this earth i would much rather be a hundred miles away from.