The Aftermath

"what did i do?" Bloom cries. all night she had been in her evil state, when she had fallen asleep Stella and Tecna had a lot of questions. it wasn't until next morning when she woke up did she realize what she'd done.

"it's not your fault" rubbing her back Aisha sits next to her, me on the other side and Musa in front of her.

"yeah, it was the evils fault" somehow she had woken up good, and terribly upset.

"yes, but i wanted to do it. i have been wanting to do it for a while now and with the fight with the boys and the evil." she chokes and we all look down at the mention of the fight. "it just all came tumbling out." crying out she wails and tears fall down even more.

"well at least you've gotten it over and done with, even if it wasn't in your ideal way" offering a wonky smile Musa try's to comfort her. sniffling Bloom wipes her nose on her jumper sleeve. 

"still, i told him that there was another guy. he must of thought that i was cheating on him, oh god i'm such a terrible person." handing her another tissue I push the already used ones off of the bed.

"your not a terrible person Bloom" rubbing her back Musa nods to Stella and Tecna who are hovering in the door way.

"yeah, i'm sure you will both get over it in time." walking into the room Stella offers her words of encouragement and a smile. 

"but who is this other guy?" sitting down onto the bed Tecna And Stella look around at us.

"yeah, who is this other guy?" following on i asked the same question. the three of them give me a confused look. "do you guys know who he is?"

"i don't, i though you knew" all eyes turn to bloom and Musa.

"Musa is the only person i told. i didn't want to say anything in case it never worked out"  giving us an awkward smile tears well in her eyes threatening to over flow.

"and did it?'

"i don't know, i think we're fighting right now" wiping her eyes she snivels.

"well i know what will cheer you up. how about a nice morning fly?" jumping up Stella pulls Bloom up with her.

"i suppose so" sniffling again she wipes her red and puffy eyes.

"yep! it will be good for you" standing up we all transform. leaving the building we fly over the city.  

"i want something to punch" Bloom growls, having apparently moved onto the third stage of a breakup, Anger.

"i'm sure that if we looked hard enough we could find the wizards up to no good." Aisha muses and peers down at the streets below us.

"i bet we could find anyone up to no good." Just as the words leave my mouth i spot flames rising above one of the buildings.

"this should be fun" veering left we speed over to it. 

a car crash, a robbery. six thugs in black masks race out of the bank and instantly spot us as we descend down. Musa and Tecna pull the trapped people out of the cars. the leader yells something behind him and the six of then split, each going in a different direction.

"time to split up girls" nodding i fly up and follow the closest robber. seeing me over his shoulder he changes direction and runs right under a shade. annoyed i fly closer to the ground and under the roof. 

someone jumps on me from behind and i go falling to the ground. landing with an oof i am pinned down under the person. giving them a weak blast off me i tie them up in vines. hissing in pain i inspect the clean slice across my arm.

"ow, well that's a new type of pain" pulling the person up i push him back to the bank.

"your bleeding" Aisha points out and i just shrug.

"yeah, i was caught by surprise" Bloom storms up to us, furious with something. above her her victim fly's, tied up.

"oh no" fuming Bloom drops the robber down next to the rest.

"Flora! didn't you say you had something to do today?" Aisha calls out, having spotted the black tinge to Blooms clothes. 

"ah" thinking for a moment i look around and my eyes land on Blooms darker then normal clothes. "yeah, sorry i forgot. i shall be back in a hour or two" 

"we will deal with bloom, go" 

"where are you going?"

"just to a coffee with a new friend" smiling i wave good bye and fly off into the other direction. making sure that no one is following me i land in a abandoned ally way.  taking a deep breath i look down at my slowly fading dress, it is no longer as bright and alarmingly darker. shaking off the feeling i teleport away.

appearing on the familiar hill i look around, in every direction the greenery spreads for miles the only object is the cottage. trotting down the hill i make my way into the cottage. when i open the door a bell dings above me.

"Flora! darling, it's been such a long time" pulling me into a hug i smile. "and by the looks of things a lot has changed" pulling back she eyes my dress. 

"yeah, and i was hoping that you might have something that could help" following her to the back of the shop i look around at the familiar shop.

"Yes, but first you need come tell me about what happened."   ushering me down into a chair she places a tea cup in my hands and sits down next to me.

"i don't know if i have time" Worriedly i attempt to stand back up again.

"don't worry Darling, I am keeping an eye on your friends" pushing me back down smiles encouragingly. "now, don't hold any piece of information back."