love triangles pt.2

awkwardly sitting there i desperately look for an escape, anything. spotting Roxy by herself at the bar i stand up. Helia also stands up, grabbing my arm to stop me. the magic inside me swirls up at this unwanted contact. looking up at him i raise an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"do you want to dance?" he doesn't stutter or sound at all nervous like a normal boy who was asking a girl who was not his girlfriend would .

"no thanks" turning to walk away he grips my arm harder and i have to close my eyes to keep the anger and magic back.

"maybe later?"

"No, we broke up remember?" my voice is harsh and mean but he doesn't seem all to phased by it.

"i didn't think you were going to take that seriously." Didn't take it seriously?

"what do you mean i didn't take it seriously?"

"Well you had been kidnapped and for all, i know they could have made you do it" i begin to see things from his point of view, his girlfriend had just been kidnapped and next time they see each other she brakes up with him after having spent days with four evil wizards.

"They didn't"

"well then i figured if they weren't making you do it then maybe you had just gone a little mad and was confused. i figured we could get back together once we got you back"

"stop talking about me like that"

"like what?"

"like i'm just a fragile doll that you can do whatever you want with and will break at the slightest touch" he looks confused for a moment.

"but your my girlfriend, i can do what i want with you"

"your girl friend that you can do what ever you want with? if you think i'm just one of your little toys that you can have anytime you want and do what ever with then you need to think again." seething i react harshly when someone places a hand on my shoulder by turning sharply and giving them the meanest glare i can muster.

"why don't you come over here with me miss" Gantlos gently tugs me away from the gobsmacked Helia. once were out of sight behind the stage i let the magic take over and my eyes flash red. "woah, calm down"

"i can't calm down" arguing with him only helps ignight the darkness.

"well your going to need to because right now there is a bar filled with people and your friends who i wouldn't say would react well to you going full out evil on them" not turning back the darkness stays and so dose the anger.

"i don't care. if that asshole thinks that he can use me like his own personal toy then hes got another thing coming his way." looking over my shoulder back to the door leading into the bar i fume with anger.

"you look really pretty tonight" faltering my anger fuzzles out at this sudden compliment that takes me completely off guard.

"what?" turning back to him i stutter my face heating up a little.

"i said you look really nice tonight" he smiles a sweet smile and cocks his head at me. my heart flutters and i can feel my face heat up. the darkness recedes away, a much stronger emotion now in place. "see i knew i could make you turn back" he points to my eyes, as they return to their normal color. 

"you just took me of guard that's all"

"that was the plan" smirking he pulls back from being really close and my heart flutters again, Gantlos was hot in his masked form but in his normal form hes as hot as the sun.