Epilogue

"come on! you have to open it eventually" Bloom whines to her boyfriend. they are relaxing next to the lake, Bloom and organ sat close together, Flora leaning on Gantlos as he leans against a tree, wearing his hat, Musa is laying on top of Duman as he lays on the floor, Aisha and Anagen are cuddling close.

 since the guy had settled into a small cabin by the lake they had taken off any mask's they where wearing and where back to being their old selves before the dark magic. Each guy hold a envelope in their hands, each marked with red wax with the Specialists Academy logo.

"your bound to get in" Musa say's happily.

"okay then here goes nothing" ripping the wax seal off organ pulls out the sheet of paper, his hands nearly shaking with nerves. scanning the page he quickly reads through it, his face lighting up with a smile by the end. "i got in!" everyone cheers and the rest open their letters.

"dear Gantlos, we are happy to inform you that you have been accepted into the prestigious school of Specialists Academy!" Gantlos announces cheerfully and flora gives him a quick peck on the cheek. 

"see what did i tell you?" 

"you all got in!" Aisha announces.

"yeah, but then we wont be able to see you girls as often" Anagen pouts.

"i'm sure you'll live with out seeing us for a day" pecking him on the lips she giggles.

"people are really starting to see past who you where and seeing who you are" from the two week since the fight people had been warming up to the guys.

"yeah, i suppose so" everything had pretty much gone back to normal. school had re-started, starting with a funeral for the one that had lost her life, i was common knowledge around the group that the three girls blamed themselves for her death.

but since then everything had taken a turn for the better, they had even gone to visit Roxy and explained everything that had happened.

and for once in a long time everything was alright. for they had each other.