Past

Flora's POV

"Aisha, Flora. it's been such a long time"

I float in the air. My hair floats around me like a halo, tickling the back of my neck. The only body part that is working is my ears. I can feel to. Just like how I can feel Zeke standing beside me. And how I know that Aisha is floating a few meters away.

He moves a pice of hair out of my eyes and I mentally shudder at his cold touch. "I know that you can hear me." He doesn't step back, he doesn't move away from my side looking down at me.

"And that's how I want it. I am going to talk and you are going to listen." Well I don't really have any other choice. His fingers graze my neck and pull on the ropes on my necklace. The gem falls out of my shirt and rests on my chest.

"I knew from the moment you stepped in here that you where all wearing these necklaces." My hear skips a beat. He knew.

"When I filled your power I could feel the necklace limiting you." The gem glows hot but then cools down.

"So I have a deal to make with you." He pauses. "I will not touch your friends gems. I won't even tell them that I know about them. But only if you do exactly as I say. You do what ever I ask with out hesitation. If I ask you to kill you kill. If I ask you to betray then you betray. And as long as you follow my commands I will not touch your friends or their gems. They will remain un harmed. But you two will have to do exactly as I say."

I know that I should be scared. But my mind is clear as day. And I don't even hesitate to make my deshion. A wave of energy flows through me and I am lowered into his arms. I open my eyes but refuse to meet his gaze, instead I look over at aisha's floating figure. "Do you agree?"

I need to protect my friends. I don't know what would happen if something happened to them. So that's why I say what I say next.

"I agree." He doesn't put me down. Instead I start to float again and my movement disappears and my eyes close. And just like that I am back in the silent state. It scares me just how esaly it was for him to make me like this.

Two fingers grip my wrist and they start to burn. I mentally scream as he burns my wrist. And just when I think I would pass out from the pain it stops. He takes his fingers away and the head subsides. But still lingers there.

"And you dear Aisha, don't think the I forgot about you." A few moments pass and I hear a mumbled yes.

"Now, it is time for you to get back to your friends. And just in case you where wondering, you can't tell them a word about what we said here." As with that we teleport back.

Bloom's POV

Organ helps me up just as Zeke, Aisha and flora appear. Gantlos rushes over to flora. I smile despite my self. He likes her, I think teasingly.

"Now I must imagen that you would like to be getting back now." he moves his hand, Aisha and flora who had previously be floating is lowered down to the ground. As soon as they touche the ground their eyes open and they sit up. The first thing they do is look at each other worriedly.

A portal appears next to me and jump. "I hope you enjoyed your visit." He says evily. A evil glint in his eyes. Organ has his arm around my waist supporting me, as I limp through the portal. The rest follow shortly after.

With Aisha and anagen, musa and duman and lastly gantlos and flora. The portal closes once we are all through. Organ walks me over to the couch and I sit down musa sits down next to me. We all stay silent. Aisha and flora sit there uncomfortably.

"Okay so what happened?" Musa is the one to brake the silence. We all look towards the two uncomfortable girls. 

"Honestly? I don't really know." Aisha sighs. She sounds exhausted. 

"Well you both sorta went all... weird like. It was as if you wanted to kill us." Musa sound hurt.

"Well it was as if Zeke was inside of my head, telling me what to do, boosting my powers and controlling me." Flora explains. 

"We though that something like that had happened." Organ nods.

"Come we'd better get you two fixed up." Organ and duman both put their arms around our waist and lift us up. We teleport away.

Aisha's POV

I sit uncomfortably next to flora. I can feel anagen so eyes on me. There is silence. Maybe I could teleport away, or maybe I could make small talk untill we can manage to get away.

"I'm going to.." she trails off, unsure of where to go. 

"We are just going to get some rest. That was very tiring you know." I grab flora's hand. They nod and Gantlos opens his mouth, but before he can speak I teleport us away. My feet land on hard ground and the wind instantly picks up my hair. 

"What? Why are we here?" Flora asked looking around. 

"Well I didn't really think that you would want to go to our rooms and I thought that here was a nice place to rest and think." She nods. I had taken us to the beach just outside of the cave. 

"What's that?" I gently grab her wrist and turn it over. Under the palm there is a red trident with a snake coiling around it. 

"I don't know, but after I said yes I felt something burning there." I let go of her wrist and look down at mine. The same red symbol glares back at me.

 "What do you think it means?" I question aloud. 

"I don't know but nothing good. Because if Zeke put it there then it's evil." We are silent for a while before I hear a sob coming from flora. Instantly I put my arm around her. 

"What's wrong?" She wipes away some tears.

"Nothing it's just, I thought he was dead, I mean we saw that thing kill him. And now he just appears all of a sudden." Her voice hiccups. 

"It's okay, let it all out. It can't be easy, seeing him again. After what you two had." I rub her back. I grow sad thinking about him. If it's hard for me then I can only imagin what it's like for her.