Mission

Flora's POV

When I appear in the room I am engulfed by bloom and musa hugging me. 

"Wow, okay." I hug back. 

"Sorry we just missed you so much." They let go of their death squeeze And i can breath again. Gantlos appears in my sight a slight blush on his face. I looks away so that a blush doesn't creep on to my face. Organ steps forward 

"Zeke has given you all a mission that he wants done. He wants you all to go and get something for him." He waits for our reaction, he dosen't get one. So he continues.

"he dosen't care how you do it.just that you do it." i sneek a look at Gantlos . His face is perfectly composed and serious. 

"Okay then what is the mission?" Bloom step forward confidently. 

"He wants you to go and retrieve something for him." He waves his hand and a image of a old Wooden box shimmers in the air. 

"What's the catch?" Anagen and Duman share a look. 

"It is heavily guarded but not in the way you are used to." They explain.

"Where will we get it?" Aisha asked confused. 

"Just out side of town there is a old shop, the lady that owns the shop has it kept away." Duman clarifies. 

"He wants you to stop at no expense to get it." My blood runs cold. 

"you mean..." musa asked weakly. Anagen nods pitting us. 

"Kill if you have to." I start panic and my evil side battles to take over. Over powering me I feeling my eyes flash red. 

"Well then, let's get started." My evil voice crackles, Bloom winces. 

"We can't kill the lady it's just wrong." Aisha exclaims. They all nod in agreement. 

"There might be another way." Bloom starts.

"Oh stop being just a worry wrot, she'll die soon anyways." I laugh. They all look visibly uncomfortable 

"what are you all stressing about, it can't be that hard to kill someone!" They fiscally wilt at that.

 "Can we please to to the good Flora for a minute?" I frown, "why?" My evil side argues, "because I can't stand a conversation with this Flora." Bloom points out. I close my eyes and struggle for dominance over my evil side. I visibly relax after a second as I regain control. 

"Sorry, just kind of lost it then." I mutter. I look up and see Gantlos curious eyes watching me. I look away ashamed to have lost control so easily as I shrink back into the shadows.

"I didn't say that you have to kill her, just that you have to get the box at any means nesasary." Duman points out. 

"Okay so we go and see this lady and get that box that you showed us and bring it back to zeke?" Musa confirms, They nod. 

"Lets go then." Duman steps forward and grabs blooms arm.

"We can take you a little bit closer but that's the best that we can do." He explains. A touch sends shivers up my arm and I don't have to look around to know that it's gantloses hand. So I keep my eyes forward not looking at him. The next seccond we are standing on a green patch of grass outside.

"The cottage is just over that hill. Good luck." Anagen points to the hill not far away. 

"Should we do this evil or good?" I ask. Bloom looks alarmed for a second before hurriedly answering. 

"I think we should do this good. Just to avoid any complications." I nod and teleport to the top of the hill looking a head I can see a small little cottage behind me down below I can see the rest huddled in a group watching me. I tear my eyes away from their worries looks and step towards the cottage.

I was not expecting it to be booby trapped. So the second I step closer to the cottage I disappear. When I appear again I am in a toasty little Woden room with an old lady looking at me. 

"Where am I?" I ask the lady alarmed. She doesn't appear to answer but I know what she said. 

"You have a lot of stress and worry on your shoulders." He voice kind of ecosystem around the room he mouth not moving at all. 

"Um excuse me?" Her dark eyes don't move off inspecting me. 

"I am Fiona. I run this shop. Please take a seat." Her voice Echos around the room again. When I don't move she adds. 

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk." I reluctantly shuffle over to one of the chairs in front of the fire. "Now what has been bothering you sweetheart?"

Aishas POV

Flora teleports to the top of the hill and dosent come back. "What's up with Flora?" Musa whispers. 

"I don't know." Bloom whispers back. I watch as Flora moves forward down the hill. Then with out warning she disappears. 

"Flora!" Bloom shouts and teleports tot eh top of the hill. Musa and I follow her. I look down the hill but see nothing just plain green grass. 

"What? Where did she go?" I exclaim in surprise. I look back down the hill at the boys. Gantalos looks pretty worried. I smile to my self. Then frown because Flora is still missing. I look back down the way Flora was last seen. 

"Shouldn't there be a cottage down there?" Musa questions.

I nod suspiciously. I take another few steps down the hill curiously suddenly the cottage appear out of thin air. I jump slightly. 

"Found it." I yell over my shoulder. They walk up next to me and stifle gasp of astonishment. 

"Maybe that's where flora went!" Bloom exclaims and rushes forward down the hill to the cottage.