Jealously

It didn't take long for organ to realise that I had taken my necklace off.
~are you mad!? You can't control the darkness if your not wearing your necklace.~
Was his reaction making me smile.
~don't worry. My bracelet is the same as my necklace, it can hold the darkness but it also allows me to loose control a bit~

~since when did you get that bracelet. You know what? We will discuss this later, now it's time to focous~
I shut down the link and put all of my focus into the fight.

It was kinda like a dance, with both of us shooting and absorbing shots. Time to let go a little. I fly a little higher and use a combination of dark and life magic. Organ flys out of the way, the blast only hitting his arm when he tries to absorb it. He flys up and meets me higher.

The others are all below us. Looking down I can see bloom getting a little to close to gantlos. Gritting my teeth I fly higher and meet organ just below the clouds. I can see the anger in his eyes, but there is also hurt. i know he saw what I saw, bloom getting up close and personally with gantlos.

I fire a round of combined shots, putting all of my anger into them. Organ dodged most and absorbed two, foreign them back at me combining in some of his own dark magic. I dodge one and absorbe the other. Because I had absorbed a magic ball that was a combination of really strong magics I could feel the energy of it running through my veins.

I feel it tug at my locked away dark magic. Looking down for a split second I see bloom's lips hovering dangerously close to gantlos's cheek as she whispers in his ear. Hurt and angry I feel the locked dark magic escape, and burst out.

I must have blacked out for a second because when I open my eyes again I and free falling through the air, hurdling to the ground. Just before I start panicking two strong arms grabs me under my knees and under my arms, and I am no longer falling.

As soon as organ has landed I scramble away landing on my knees, and with Shakey hands I pull out my necklace and attempt to clip it around my neck. My shaking hands make it impossible to clip it, so two cold hands take the clip off my and do it them self.

Looking up I give organ a thankful look. "I will take flora back you guys stay here and continue." He says over his shoulder before putting one of my arms over his neck and puts his hand on my waist. We disappear and appear again in the kitchen. He sits me down on the couch and summons a bottle of water. 

"What happened?" I ask. He sighs. 

"I don't know, you will have to tell me that. All I know was that you got really angry and let off a super powerful wave of dark magic. It lit up the sky purple, then you where falling detransformed." I sip the water. 

"I saw bloom getting closer to Gantlos." He doesn't raise an eyebrow but I can tell that he wants to. 

"So?" I grit my teeth. 

"She was whispering in his ear, her lips dangerously close to his cheek. Her body nearly pressed up agents his i know that i have no right to be angry but i was." Organ clenches his fists. "So I got angry, and with all of the magic that I had just absorbed combined with my magic and the dark magic that I had locked away that had managed to escape. I suppose I just exploded." I put the water down and unclench organs fist.

He gently grabs my hand and inspect the bracelet. 

"Where did you get this from?" I sigh. And begin explain how I need this bracelet to stay alive.

Musa's  POV

I see Aisha glare at bloom. She just gives her a confused look and shrugs, then whispers something to gantlos. I clench my fist. Watching anagen pull Aisha back I go to step forward. "Don't." Duman ruff but demanding voice come from behind me.