Fixed

everything is silent as people wait in suspense. nothing happens. the magic high drops and the silver glow. Floras legs crumple out from under her, Gantlos jumps forwards and catches her before she could hit the ground.

"whoa, careful. you did just come back from the dead" he jokes and she slings her arms around his neck as he pulls her back up. she doesn't move away but takes in his features, savouring the moment.

"do you know how i died?" the question takes him by surprise but still he shakes his head.

"no" Flora looks over her shoulder to see the rest watching.

"he dropped my off of a cliff" it hangs in the air, no one really knowing what to say to that. "And while i was falling the only thing that i could think was that i had never got to tell you something" she looks deep into her eyes.

"yeah?" his voice wobbles a bit.

"i never told you that i loved you, that i love you too" not even a second later their lips crash together in their first, passionate, kiss. Organ whistles and the two pull away but nothing could wipe the smiles off of their faces.

"i have been waiting a long time to do that" the two don't pull away from each other but Gantlos slides a hand around her waist and pulls her closer as they turn to face the group.

"about time you to did that" Bloom teases.

"yeah, and it was only after she died that you did it"

"talking about that, where did Ryler go?" everybody looks around.

"he slipped away while you where fighting." Miss Faragonda limps forwards with a warm smile.

"faragonda!" all three girls rush forwards and pull the woman into a hug.

"hello girls." she squeezes them tightly, like shes going to loose them at any moment. "i'm glad to see that you are a alive" she gives a pointed look to Flora as she says this.

"Zeke he-"

"yes, don't you worry about him, my teachers are taking care of him." at that everyone suddenly becomes aware of their surroundings. they notice the way that the students creep out of the wreck, most holding injuries.

"what do we do now?" Musa's voice cracks.

"first we need to repair the school" then we can worry about everyone's injuries and getting this place jump started again." as she talk Faragonda makes her way over to the gem that is still poking out of the ground. "i will need your help Flora, since your the one who originally absorbed the magic your the one who now controls the gem."

"Faragonda, do you know what happened? i mean, i didn't really choose a side so what dose that mean?"

"it means that your dark magic and light magic have combined, you are a neutral, you all are. the first Neutrals that we have had in a LONG time" stepping into the middle circle she turns to face the eight of them.

"Faragonda, can you answer something for us?" Aisha asked, the words catching in her throat.

"yes"

"was anyone killed?" she doesn't answer for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"one, she was caught in the building as it collapsed" the silence that follows is defining.

"why?" Bloom chokes "why did this happen?'

"i will explain everything in due time, but right now we have other matters to focus on." passing over the gem that she had taken out of the floor faragonda takes a step back.

"what do i do?" looking down at the gem, turning it the green tint sparkles.

"you control it, i don't know how it works" everyone stares at her waiting for her to do something.

"but i don't know either" a slight panic to her voice causes Gantlos to step forwards and place a soft hand on her hand, his fingers overlapping her's as he folds her hand around the long gem.

"you can do it" stepping back he keeps her stare until she breaks it as she looks around at everyone. the students and her friends, all relying on her to fix things.

taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and concentrates, imagining what she want's the stone to do. imagining the school in all it's glory, and to go an extra mile she imagines everyone's injuries gone.

by the time she opened her eyes again the school was rebuilt and around her there wasn't as many injuries. at least that's what she thought she saw because the black spots where back in her vision.

wavering everything that happened suddenly comes crashing down. stumbling towards Gantlos she collapses in his arms and close's her eyes.

"don't worry" miss Faragonda advises upon seeing his frighten look. "she's just exhausted, she did die, take down the greatest evil and fight you three all in the same night."

"the infirmary has been set up" Griselda informs everyone as she walks up to the group. behind her the Specialists, Stella and Tecna follow.

"i will explain everything once Floras awake and stable but first" Faragonda move to face the four wizards. "we are very grateful for your help here and considering that you did help to defeat the greatest evil and your current situation,  the council has deemed that as a pardon for your past mistakes."

the smiles on everyone's face lights up the room.

everyone, the wizards and the four girl, where crowded inside Floras small hospital room, Flora herself was sat up with Gantlos sat next to her with a relaxed arm over her shoulders as the two snuggled close on the bed, and looked along like everyone else at Miss Faragonda and Griffen at they address the group.

"long ago, there where five fairy' who had the same problem that you had. Zeke had given them dark magic that riveled their own light magic.he had intended to do the same ceremony that you did." she directs that part towards Flora. 

"except when they stepped into the light three of them had chosen sides and two of them had gone Neutral." Griffen explains.

"it was a dark time as the two sides fought. when i came to the end fight the evil had the advantage and managed to kill one of the neutrals who had fought with the good side. but before she died she pushed that gem into the circles and as you aw with flora, it brought her back" nodding to where the green gem hung around Flora's neck she continues. "she had bonded with them gem and she used it's power to win the war."

"why did they have the ceremony in the first place?"Bloom reasons.

"it used to be used as a form of discovering ones side, everybody that graduated you go through the ceremony and choose a side. eventually they got rid of it because it was causing far to many problem's, so them gem was trashed away and it was shut down."

"so what does the gem do?"

"it's sort of a power source, it's tied to you and i suppose it's what keeps you alive. honestly i don't really know too much about it." sadly she shakes her head.

"whats a Neutral? what dose it mean?"

" a Neutral is a person who is both good and evil, generally it means that they have a mix of dark and light magic and because of that mix it makes them stronger." it takes a moment for everyone to process that. "there are going to be tough times in front of you now, Ryler is still out there no doubt plotting his revenge. and there will be new threats that want your power. as long as you have each other you will be fine. never forget that"

Bloom gives Organ hand a squeeze.

"don't you worry, there's nothing that can tear us apart."