New Information

"what do you think he's doing?" as soon as the words leave my mouth he vanishes in a flash. 

"whoa, did you see that?" walking into the clearing i stare at the spot the figure had just disappeared.

"yeah" murmuring back i turn to face him.

"come on, lets get back to the others" leaving the clearing the squeeze feeling passes.
back in the bar we regroup with the rest and re-tell what we just saw.

"so he just disappeared?" Organ double checks.

"yep, in a flash, one second he was there the next he wasn't" using hand movements to represent how he just vanished.

"heads up, the rest are coming this way" jutting his chin out i turn and see the boys, Musa, Stella and Tecna coming this way. Aisha pulls away from Anagen and Bloom puts some distance between her and Organ, both the boys looking disappointed.

"hey are you guys ready to go?" in the lead Stella asked.

"yep, we were just waiting for youse" Sky eyes the boys before turning and following Stella out of the door. looking behind me i smile to Gantlos before walking to the exit.

once we got back it didn't take long for everybody to get changed and get to bed.once all the lights where off i snuck out of my room and creaped down the hallway and slipped into Blooms room. Aisha was already there and Musa is right behind me.

"are you ready?" whispering i hover by the door waiting. there is shuffling and out of the dark the two figures walk out and join Musa and i at the door.

"yep, lets go" tip toeing out we get to the stairs that lead down to the kitchen, living room and computers. looking over my shoulder i make sure that no ones following before letting my feet float off the door and fly float down the stairs and straight to the computer.

landing silently Bloom moves past me and turns on the devise. the bright screen hurt my eyes for a moment before they adjust.

"so all we need is information on the school and the specialists school" Aisha scans the screen before pointing out a icon for bloom to open. doing so a password input pops up.

"great it needs a password" annoyed i sigh and pick up a book off the table and begin going through the loose pieces of paper underneath it.

"here let me" Musa moves in front and types in something on the computer. the screen loads for a moment and i fear that she's got it wrong, but eventually it opens and pages of writing loads on.

"its going to take us forever to go through all of this" Aisha complains. pointing to a little arrow, bloom opens it and following my next instructions we get to a chapter about Alfea. putting down the instruction page i begin scanning the page. after a while of reading Musa breaks the tiring silence.

"there's nothing here that we don't already know"

"wait" Aisha hold up a paper with more instructions on it. "go there pointing to a hidden icon a another password icon pops up and whatever hope i had for something new fades.  Typing on the keyboard Aisha copies down something off the paper. instantly the screen flashes red and the icon comes up again saying one more try until lock down.

"wrong one" carelessly she types in a different sequence and before anyone can stop her she presses enter.

"how do you know that that was the right one?"

"you might have just thrown away our only information source." Musa hisses.the screen flashes green and new files pop up.

"See, you shouldn't doubt me" shaking my head i turn to the screen and begin reading.

September 15th, the shield faltered today, i knew that it was getting weaker but it still came as a surprise.

gasping i quickly scan to the bottom and stare at the last sentence.

'i'm afraid that the school malfunctioning' leaning back i let the information sink in.

"the school's malfunctioning" bloom whispers shocked. we all look at each other in awe, to shocked to stay anything. foot steps from above catch our attention and we scramble to tidy everything up and close down everything we where doing.

the steps migrate to the stairs, blocking any way of escape. thinking fast i grab Aisha and Musa and making sure Musa is touching bloom i teleport us away.

we appear at a beach, with the waves crashing on the shore and the moon hanging bright above us.

"that was to close" turning i face the three other girl and their wide eyes.

"where are we?" looking around bloom surveys the beach.

"i don't really know, i just wanted to get away i didn't rely think of a pacific place."

"we're back at the fruity music bars beach" Musa points up the beach to where the bars lights and music is.

"as much as i would like to go up there and say hi to the boys, we have somewhere else to be at this exact moment" i point out noticing bloom slowly step towards it. sighing in disappointment she steps back. a twig snaps in the woods and i spin scanning the tree line.

"what is it Flora?"

"nothing, just thought i heard something" turning back i shake my heads at Aisha and we all vanish, to reappear again in our comfy beds, like nothing ever happened.

the next morning i slept in, not wanting to get out of bed. but eventually i decided that i couldn't stay in bed all day and dragged myself out and down the stairs. everybody else also looked like they had only just dragged themselves out of bed. Stella was the only awake one, bouncing around.

"why are you so cheerful?" rubbing the sleep out of my eyes i take a coffee and an apple and flop down on to the couch next to Tecna whose furiously typing on her computer.

"because, today we are going back down tot he park and giving this picnicking thing a go again." groaning we all turn away.

"oh come on! its not that bad" after a round of unsure looks bloom perks up.

"well i suppose, it cant be that bad" sending her a betrayed look i follow Aisha up and back to my room.

we made it to the park but before we could do any thing a police lady came and told us that the park was closed due to a water poising in the lake, yet Stella still didn't give up on her ideal picnicking experience.  we where on our way to the fourth park, after the three others had been closed.

"i 'know why you don't just give up Stella, we obviously not going to have a picnic today" Musa complains.

"one more park, that's all" Stella urges on determined. i shiver and rub my arms, cautiously looking over my shoulder.

"what is it?" aisha whispers, matching my pace.

"nothing i just keep getting the feeling that we're begin watched." Aisha glances behind her.

"yeah, i'v had the same feeling, like we're being followed or something" we turn a corner and i wait a few steps before looking back again.

this time i do see someone, the same figure from last night. seeing that he's been spotted he turns into the shop like he was just some random stranger how just happened to be walking this way.

"did you see that?" Aisha hisses.

"yep , that was the same figure from last night."

"stay on guard, we need to be careful" walking strongly we rush to keep up with the rest as we near the next park.

as it turns out all the parks in this area has been closed down, so we eventually got Stella to give up on her perfect picnicking picture and just go to the fruity music bar. the only downside was that she also invited the guys.

so while Aisha walked with a bounce in her step, happy to see Anagen, Bloom and Musa walked with their shoulders dropped unhappy to go through the same experience as last time.