Last day together

The next morning I had gotten up really early to do some more training. So I snuck out of our dorm and walked down to the training room. Getting there tho and walking into that room I changed my mind and instead headed to the beach.

So that's how a couple hours later the rest of the team found me, drenched in sweat and beating the crap out of a training dummie. 

"Whoa there, someone's moody." Duman chuckles and I glare at him. 

"No, someone just has a lot of anger to burn." Slipping my hand the dummie disappears. Everyone was wearing very casual clothes, the boys where wearing singlets and shorts for a change. And everyone looked very colorful compared to the usual black and grey. My eyes hover on Gantlos, he has a grey singlet on with a slogan in the corner and white shorts. And damn he looked like a angle, hid blond hair had been cut so that it was short and shaggy, and the new hot teenage celebrity look only complimented it.

"Well today, since its the last day until your mission." That earns some groans. "We are just going to do some light training them maybe we all could go out and do something." Everyone agrees to that. "Okay so we are going to need to pair up for this training exercise."

I watch as bloom throws herself at Gantlos, except this time he doesn't look at me and instead laughs at something bloom said. 

"It hurts doesn't it." Organ puts a hand on my shoulder. Causing me to turn and face him.

 "You can't keep something that was never yours." Smiling organ addresses the group again. 

"Okay so this task is fairly easy. It's a race, the first fairy to get through to the other side of the obstical and to their partners wizard wins. No powers but you partner can assist you as per told." As he says that a obstical course of dark magic and morph appears.

"Good luck and may the best pair win." Smiling we appear lined up at the start line. Looking over I see Aisha smiling at me. Your on, she mouths. Grinning I ready myself and face the course. 

"Go!" Anagen yells and I sprint to the first task, a skinny plank over a pool of mud.

Witch would has been easy and simple if the plank didn't move and wobble nearly causing me to fall off. Getting to the end of that i jump grabbing on the the bars of the monkey bars. Almost all of the course was over a gigantic pool of mud and if you made any mistakes you would go for a muddy dip.

Musa yells in surprise as her hand misses the bar snd she falls landing with a splat in the mud. Laughing i swing off the bars onto a balancing stump. Looking ahead there is a pole spinning around that is going to make me jump.

About half way through bloom is the second one to go down, falling off the ropes and submerging in the mud, i would have fallen off from laughing if organ didn't use a spell to steady me, pulling my head back into the game.

Aisha is not that far ahead, we are both about three tasks from the end, sprinting i jump from platform to platform i land on the last one when a ball of mud hits the side of my head. Gasping i spin around and see a laughing aisha. Smirking i tp her
~oh is that how you want to play?~

Reaching down i grab a handful of mud and throw. It hits her on the arm splattering everywhere. Then smiling i wipe the mud off the side of my face and run forwards also on guard if Aisha throw again.

Ducking under a log i forget to watch her and receive a mud ball to the leg. Popping back up again i run down the side of another log collecting mud and once at the end i turn and throw hitting her chest and mouth. Smirking at her dumbfounded face i i laugh running to the last obstical.

Making it to the end of that there is a jump over a shallow pit of mud. 

"Oh no you don't!" Aisha jumps and we lash in the it both going down into the mud. Rolling and tumbling we, fool towards the end. Pulling apart I burst out laughing and she follows.

What a weird sight we are. Two teenage girls covered in splatters of mud sitting in the mud laughing.after a fee moments of laughing we both share the same look and gin. Simultaneously we both pull our self off he ground and sprint to the end.

Crossing at the

    same time we stop and start laughing again. 

"Congratulations girls, you made it to the end and not compleatly covered in mud." Organ and Anagen walk forward but keep their distance. Grinning  Aisha and i share a look before pouncing on them both.

"Ah Flora!" Organ yells as I hug him getting him all muddy. Laughing i pull back and are eye contact with Gantlos standing behind organ. Baking away once a certain red haired girl bounces in front of him, demanding his attention.

"I have a idea" Musa walks over next to Duman. "Why don't we all go for a swim?" Pointing towards the beach she smiles. 

"That's a great idea!" Aisha says happily. 

"Okay then everyone meet back here, looks like we are having a day at the beach" They all teleport away until its just me and organ. 

"Aren't you going to get changed?" Smirking i walk down to the beach, with organ following behind.

"I already have my bathers on, so i suppose the Question is. Are you?" Pulling off my shirt i show my bather that i had put on this morning just in case i had decided to go for a swim.

"Your not the only one that comes prepared." Organ takes off his shirt and walks over to the rocks motioning for me to follow. So I do we climb up the rocks to a fairly flash track to a ledge overlooking the water. 

"Hey organ." I say once i have regained my footing. 

"Yeah?" He calls over his shoulder. 

"Can i see you non evil look?" He stops and looks back allowing me to catch up.

"Why?" He asked curiously as he grabs my hand and pulls my up the tall rock, that I could have made it up myself. 

"Because, maybe if bloom saw your  good side maybe she would have a change of heart." He are quiet until we have reached the ledge.

"I don't want her to like me based on the way i look." Peering down the drop i smile at the height.

 "Yeah but if we don't do something soon we wont have any chance to." He stands next to me looking downwards. 

"Did you know that Duman asking out Musa?" He changes the subject and i let him for the second. 

"Really? When." Smiling i feel happy for her. 

"He should be asking her right now." Looking back down at the beach i see Aisha and Anagen having fun and laughing.

"Well at least those relationships worked out." Smiling sadly i watch as Musa and Duman appear, with Musa holding Duman hand. 

"Do you really think we can get them back?" Organ follows my gaze and Aisha squeals excitedly and hugs Musa.

"There's only one way to fine out. At least we could say we tried." Bloom appears and gantlos follows only a few seconds later. 

"I supposes its worth a try." When i look back organ has taken down his appearance spells and he looks like a teenager.