the meeting

Aisha's POV

It has been three days now and still we haven't got it. I think the today I will finally get it. Flora and i slip out of bed early to do some more training. Careful not to desturbe anyone we tip toe to the training room.

"Okay so i'v been thinking and want to try out a new Tatic." Flora says and moves over in front of the cross. But about two meaters away. She closes her eyes and instantly glows dark black. But a spirit doesn't appear this time and keep glowing darker.

He face relaxes and her body relaxes. Then with out warning she disappears. Then reappears in the same spot. 

"Wow." She looks around and puts. "That was so cool, you sorta just disappeared then reappeared." I tell her.

"Okay now we both have a go. But this time don't fight the headache. Let it come and flow over you. Just relax and focus."

I grit my teeth and stand next to her and we both close our eyes. Okay here we go. The picture come up clear and easy strait away. Then I let my magic flow and the pull returns. The headache come back but this time I let it, just like flora did.

It consumes me but I just relax and let it. The pulling becomes stronger and my stomach turns upside down for a second. Then it all stop and the headache dissapears. When I open my eyes and look down, I see the Red Cross under my feet.

"Yes!" Flora shouts from beside me and I look over, she is also standing on the Red Cross. "We did it!" I hug her smiling. 

"Come on, let's do it again." She says excitedly. "But let's go from the other side of the room." We run to the far wall and turn to the crosses. They are about ten meters away.

This time it comes esaly. Just close your eyes, relax and let go. My magic knows exactly what to do. The pull comes again but stronger. I fleas and let go. My stomach turns for a second then every thing stops.

I open my eyes and see flora standing on her cross, then looking down I see me standing on my cross. 

"Okay, that is awesome." I state.

"I have and idea, why don't we try and teleport to the kitchen?" She asked excitedly. I nod. 

"That's a good idea. Let's try it." She straitens her position and I straitened mine. I close my eyes and it take a while to get a new picture in my head. So I start of with the couch and work my way out.

Then it's just all about relaxing and letting it go. I relax and nearly smile as the pull comes. But this time the headache doesn't come as strong, it just sorts nags at my brain instead of killing it.

The pull comes harder and my stomach turns upside down. Then like before it all stops. I hear something shatter and an exclamation of surprise. 

"Yes, it worked." Floras voice comes from beside me.

I open my eyes and see that it did indeed work. I smile and high five her. I look at the wizards who all have shocked expressions. I see that the thing that had smashed was a cup the anagen had been holding. We had appeared just beside him.

"You did it." Organ is the first to speak. 

"Good I was starting to think that you would never get it." Duman snorts. Bloom and Musa both walk in and take in the wizards shocked faces and our smiling ones.

"Okay what happened?" Musa grabs a banana and sits down on the couch. 

"We did it. We actually teleported!" Aisha jumps.

"Wow cool really, show me." I loo to flora and she nods. 

"Met you in the training room." We both close our eyes. This time it comes fast and easy, and three seconds later we are standing in the training room. Bloom and musa rush in through the door. 

"Wow that was so cool!" The wizards appear next to us.

"Since you got that I think it's time to move on. At least for you two." Bloom glares at organ when he says that. 

"Oi, organ. Remember the meeting." Duman reminds him. Their faces turn grim.

"What meeting. You guys have been disappearing a lot lately and we would like to know where your going." Bloom stamps her foot.

"Yes, well we have been meeting with the supreme lord." He hesitates. "The supreme lord it the master of evil. He controls anything to do with evil. We Obey him, if you want to live." I nod slowly.

"And he has requested to meet you four." Gantlos finishes. 

"So let me get this strait. This 'supreme lord' commands you four and tells you what to do." Flora asked cracking a smile. 

"And if you don't you die?" They nod. 

"And now he want to meet us. Why?" Musa asked looking confused. 

"He has a mission for you." Anagen answers. 

"A mission, for us?" Organ nods to bloom. 

"Yep. And we should be leaving about now." Organ looks us over and cracks a smile. 

"And just a few tips, don't let him see your necklaces." And with that he turns around and they join hands. 

"Wait you knew!?" Bloom exclaims. They smile at her. 

"Always have." We step back dombfouned. They focus and a portal appears in front of them. 

"Time to be evil." With that they walk through the black and purple portal. I look at the girls. 

"Well here goes nothing." Shadows cast over our eyes and we step through.

Flora's POV

We walk into a massive candle lit room with pillars holding up the roof. Instantly I figure that there is no life on this planet. Gantlos grabs my arm and pulls me forward. As does the rest.

We stand in a line with the wizards behind us. A boy about our age sits on a red spikes throne, He has striking black hair and pale white skin, in his hand is a ruby staff with a black gen floating inside a sorta circle on the top. But thing that scares me the most is the fact that eh looks familiar. But I just can't place it. "Welcome fairys."

He stands and walks over in front of us and I get a better look at him. His eyes are striking and fearse, as he looks at each other. He hesitates when he gets to bloom and almost smiles.

"Your the one that keeps defeating all of my evil minions." He walks up in front of her. 

"Hum, well if your talking about darkar and valtor then yes that would be me. In fact it was all of us." She sasses back. He laughs.

"I like this one." His eyes moves down and lands on Aisha and I. A sorta recognition passes over his face and I gasp. He moves down to me and gives and evil smile. "Well, if it isn't flora and Aisha."

"Zeke, Your alive." I say astonished. He gives me and evil smile. "Surprise." I gape at him. 

"But, how?" Aisha look just as astonished. Everyone else just looks confused and surprised.

"Well lets go back to when we last met. We where twelve and full of adventure. You remember right?" How could we not. The day still haunts me to this day.

"We where young and had a lot of spirit, but as you see that was our downfall." He moves and stands in front of the group as a whole.

"Well the lord of darkness before me, came to me when I was dieing and told me, that I could live on. That I could have all this power, more then you two had combined. Of corse I agreed and I became his apprentice." He chuckles.

"Now look where I am. The supreme lord of darkness. But you can all call me Zeke, like these two used to. Now to the reason why you are here. I have a mission for you."