Training

the next day we are woken up about and hour or two after the crack of dawn to train. Groaning Aisha and I follow the two other exited fairy's down to the training room. The wizards where already there once we emerged in the room, everything had been cleaned up from our training session yesterday and the room was back to its normal state.

"Morning girls, hope you are ready for a while day of training because that's what we are going to be doing." I face palm at Aisha.

 "Come on, at least try and look a bit more exited you two." Anagen walks over and nudges Aisha. I find my eyes traveling and landing on Gantlos.

He doesn't return my look and refuses to look at me at all. I pull a face at him before looking back at organ. 

"Okay, so for most of today you will each be training with your power partners. So Musa with Gantlos, bloom with Duman, Aisha with anagen and flora with me." We nod and walk over to our assigned partners.

"Each of the pairs will be going to a different trading area, an environment that more suits their powers." I hardly pay attention and instead focus on finding some kind of evidence that Aisha and I trained yesterday. None.
~weird isn't it~
She speaks on a one way telepathy link to me.
~yeah, you would at lease think that there would be some kind of evidence~
I reply.

Organ brings me back to the present by grabbing my elbow. One by one each of the pairs disappear to their own trading ground. I wait until we disappear but we don't.

 "We will be staying here for a little while first." He say answering my confused look.

"Okay so for a warm up I am going to need to get you to climb up any way you can until you get to the platform up at the top. I will attack you and you are not allowed to transform. Although you can use those other three platforms." I look up at the roof and see the four floating platforms he is talking about. 

"And this is a warm up?" I raise a eyebrow. 

"Yes and is there a problem with that?" I shake my head nimbly. 

"No, not at all." Walking up to the falling down from the highest platform I look all the way up and at the platforms. "They look a lot higher up from here." Muttering I try and think up a battle strategy to get to the top.

A plan form in my head and I step back making enough room for a run up. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see organ giving me a confused look. And before he can say any thing I run. Gaining speed I jump up and push off the side wall, pushing off again off the next wall I jump up and hold on to a floating monkey bars.

I was not expecting for the monkey bars to move. So once I grab on to the the bars spin around in my hand causing me to loose my grip. Yelling a surprised exclamation i go tumbling towards the ground. Landing I knock the breath out of my lungs and I'm pretty sure I popped my shoulder.

When I look up I see organ smiling at my failed attempt. Glaring at him I push up with my good arm and pop my shoulder back in place. You can do this. I walk back to my starting point and look around for a another way up. You can do this. I find a path up and pray that it doesn't have any hidden surprises.

Running I take the same tactic of pushing up off the walls. Tho this time instead of holding on the bars off the monkey bars I hold on to the side. Swinging my self I propel over to the rope. Grabbing on I look up. Nearly there. Reaching up I grab on to the rope but slip. 

"What the!?" I go sliding down the rope and in my hast to avoid landing on my butt I land on my side.

"Oil ropes." Organ says loudly.  Looking up from the floor I can see that just above the middle of the rope oil is dripping down from it. 

"And how is this trading to use my special powers?" I ask standing up and rubbing my leg where by tomorrow I will have a massive bruise.

"It isn't, we aren't just training you to use your powers, you also need to be able to fight with out your wings. But the powers will come in once you finally get up there!" Grudgingly I walk back over to my start. This time looking back I see what should have been blindingly obvious before.

The climbing wall. It's quite a distance away from the platform but if I could just. Smiling I mutter some faithful word and do the same run up. This time tho instead of swinging at the rope I swing to the climbing wall, only just making it. Knowing that I won't last very long on here until a new surprise come I jump away on to a sort of skin thing hanging from the roof. And of corse the sing part fails and I go falling to the ground. 

"Got to try harder then that princess!" Organ just stands there watching and laughing at me, as I fall from nights of 7 meters and over.

So that's just about how the rest of the training session goes, it isn't until close to the end do I finally manage to drag my self up on to the platform. 

"Finally" I breath, but just too soon because a black blast hits just next to my feet. and now I have to prepare my self for organs attacks. I think sighing.

I locate him floating level with the platforms, a black ball in hand. Quickly I run and jump to the next platform, I only managed to grab on to the side and pull my self up before a black energy ball hit the place I just was. Too close. I duck as another flys over my head.

"Woah!" An exclamation and a flash of black as two pairs appear in the room grabs my attention. Organ uses that distraction to hit me in the stomach and send me falling back down to the ground. I lay there for a second before tiredly sitting back up and rubbing my head.

"Flora!" Musa and Aisha rush over to me but I wave them off with a mutter of 'I'm fine'. They retreat just as the last pair appear, with a smiling bloom and a sad or angry duman. Looking around I finally meet gantlos's eyes for a second before he pulls away.

Pulling my self up I walk towards the door. 

"I'm going for a swim down at the beach if anyone wants to join me." I say before teleporting away.