Mission pt.2

When we enter the cottage it expands into something that looks way to spacey to fit into the tiny house. But nobody says anything, because we are all to interested on all of the amazing things inside the shop. Some of The walls are covered with old books with a layer of dust covering them. On tables and cases there are trinkets boxes and containers with suspicious looking things inside of them.

"Wow." Is all I can say. 

"I know." Musa exclaims. 

"Welcome to my shop please have a look around and tell me if you see anything that you like. A lady walks out from behind a bookcase scaring us. 

"Oh!" Bloom exclaims. "Sorry I didn't see you there." The lady laughs. 

"No need to be sorry dreary. Please have a look around." She moves away to the front of the shop. 

"I'm sorry but has anyone else just come by, our friend said that she would meet us here." I lie. The lady takes on a far away expression for a second before answering. 

"No, I'm sorry but you are the first visitors in a while." Blooms brow creases.

"Find flora later, right now we have a mission to complete." Musa hisses under her breath. Bloom nods and moves off in another direction, we split up looking for the box.

Flora's POV

"I hope that is what you came her to get is." I run my fingers over the golden vines on a brown Wooden box, the same one that organ showed us. 

"Yes it is." I murmur. Tearing my eyes away from the box I look up and see Fiona looking at me with a small smile playing on her lips.

"I believe this will also come in handy." She brings a silver bracelet out from behind her back, in the middle there is a blue gem. 

"It should help you with your problem." She slips it onto my wrist with a knowing glance. 

"Thank you, I really do not know what to say." She laughs and waves me off.

"Please, from what you've told me your going to need it more then anyone else. And just as a warning, don't take it into the evil dimension, it has server consequences, and zeke will be notified of it immediately." She adds slomly.

I nod in understanding. "Thank you." I say again. 

"Now come on we should be getting back, before your friends destroy my shop." Fiona offers her arm. I don't hesitate before taking it.

"If you ever need anything or just want to talk you know where to find me." She winks then the homey room in front of me disappears. When I appear again I am standing on the middle of an argument. 

"Flora!" Three pairs of arms are thrown around me squeezing me. 

"Okay its all good that you miss me and all but soon you're going to squeeze the life out of me." I squeaked. Once they let go I take in a deep breath of air.

"Where where you?" Bloom questions. I open my mouth to answer but am interrupted by someone coughing behind me. 

"I just had a little chat with your friend that's all, now is there anything else that you would like?" Fiona asked, receiving three glares. But before they can open their mouth and continue the argument I answer.

"No that's all thanks, we should be going now." I grab bloom's arm and turn her around dragging her out of the shop. Musa and Aisha follow behind us. 

"What was that all about! We don't even have the box!" She shouts. I wince at her raised voice. 

"Don't worry." I hold up the box that was hidden in my hand. "I have it." Bloom's glare softens into a smile. 

"You did it!" Musa exclaims, hugging me again. 

"Yep now let's get back, before they start to think we where running away." I say, just as a thought slips into my head. "Wait." I put my arm on Aisha's and stop her from teleporting. Bloom and musa stop to. 

"Why don't we run away? I mean we don't have to stay." I ask. Realization draws onto their faces.

 "If we ran away where would we go? We can't go back to the girls, not with this evil in us. Who knows what we could do." Aisha exclaims sadly. 

"So we stay with the wizards until we can get this stuff out of us?" Musa asked.

"I suppose, and anyway the wizards aren't that bad." Bloom says sorts happily and Musa nods in agreement. Aisha and I share a look of understanding. 

"You mean your feeling for them haven disappeard?" I ask carefully. They blush and Musa hits me on the arm.

"You can't talk, if seen the way you are around Gantlos." I feel a blush creep up my face. 

"Shut it, there is no way that I'm acting around him. We are just friends." I add as an after thought. Aisha smirks. 

"Hay don't you pull that face, we've seen the way you look at Anagen." The smirk disappears. I smile to my self. 

"Ah, sweet love." I express and just before they can hit me I disappear back to base. I appear in the meeting room -with a big smirk on my face- making three wizards jump. And one nearly fall off his chair. 

"Flora!" They exclaim in surprise. Next to me the other girls appear with scowls on their faces. 

"What happened?" Organ asked carefully.

"Nothing happened we where in and out in a blur." I say the smirk turning into a massive smile. 

"I mean, why do you have the biggest cheekiest smile on your face and the rest of you look like you could kill her?" Gantlos explains. I smirk again. 

"No reason."

Bloom steps forward sending me a glare. "I'll tell you why, because she goes off and dissapears on us, scaring us half to death, so we go and nearly destroy the shop by harassing the old lady. then next thing we know she appears all smiles and happiness and won't tell us what happened." She gushes out. Duman raises an eyebrow. 

"I'm guessing there's more but you just don't want to tell us?" They blush and my smile returns. 

"Yes, but you don't need to know that much." Aisha clarifies. 

"So did you get the box?" Gantlos speaks up. 

"Yep." I hold out the small box that is about the size of my palm. 

"It's smaller then you showed us though." I frown.

"Good job now we just have to go and meet with Zeke and tell him the good news." Anagen says sarcastically. I gulp. 

"Now?" My feeble voice asked. Organ and Gantlos share a look. 

"Unless you want to keep the lord of darkness waiting that yeah now." I nod agents me better judgement.

"I'll be back I just have to go do something first." I say remembering Fiona's warning not to take the bracelet into the dark realm. Teleporting back to my room I slip it off and hide it under my pillow. frowning to myself i remember the reason to why i have that bracelet.

Taking a deep breath I teleport back. The portal is swirling in the middle of the room and I catch up just as the rest walk though, organ gantlos following behind me.