New look

When Gantlos and I rock up at the training room together the next morning we get a lot of smiles and grins. Although Gantlos got three shocked stares at his new look.

"And where where you last night flora?" Musa raises her eyebrows playfully. 

"Yeah, hope you had fun spending the night with him." Aisha smirks and I glare back at her. 

"Nothing happened. I just didn't feel like going back to our room because of the yelling so Gantlos let me stay in his room. On a total different bed. On the other side of the room." Even though that was a lie, we both fell asleep on the couch playing video games. I say sitting down the smiles and giggles. Looking over I see bloom not looking at me and ignoring me completely. 

"Okay, so now that you are all here." Organ step forwards and claps his hands. "Today, you will be attempting to do what flora has been training to do for the past three day." I smile. "Her and Anagen will give you a demonstration, of what you are to do, later but for now I just want you to try on your own."

They had a few turns each, none of them making it to the top, before organ decides that its time for me to do a demonstration. I start at my run up point readying my self. Because of the training it doesn't take me more then ten seconds to get to the top.

Once I have landed on the closet platform I go for the same technique that I used on organ. So after a bit of playing around I start the tormenting.
~so you and Aisha hay~
His reaction is not what I expected. He just smiles and Doesn't even falter.
~are you two a thing yet or what?~
He grins at me.
~depends why your asking.~
Okay, so that wasn't the response I was wanting.

I flip to the middle platform and stand my ground absorbing all of his shots.
~what do you mean it depends! I just want to know if you like her~
I stand my ground as the shots become faster and harder.
~your asking me if I like my girlfriend?~

This time it is me who falters and he gets a shot in sending me flying back off the platform and to the ground, but not before I shoot my own show sending him also to the ground. My landing wasn't as hard as normal, because someone seemed to have but a mattress under me.

Pushing that aside I sit up, rubbing my head and grin at Aisha. She gives me a confused look, I glare back at Anagen and realization clicks in her eyes. 

"Why are you grinning like you won the lottery?" Gantlos asked me, making my grin widen. 

"Are you going to tell them or should I?" I ask aloud. Aisha sighs in defeat and walks over next to Anagen. 

"We will." He face is determined. 

"We?" Duman questions, a eyebrow raised and a playful grin. 

"Yes, my boyfriend and I are we." There is silence for a second before bloom and Musa scream in delight rushing over to her and hugging her.

"You aren't mad? I'm dating one of the wizards that have tried to kill us." They all wince at that.

"No! I have been shipping you two together since we got here!" They gush excitedly. organ moves forwards smiling. 

"I am happy for you two but it is time to get back to training.

So the rest of the training session went on with the wizards teaching us to use our magic. Pretty boring if you ask me. Once we had finished it was dark outside, and we where tired and sore. Tramping back to to our room I cautiously step inside.

"Oh come on! Unless you actually want to go and spend another night with your boyfriend, I suggest that you stop lingering in the doorway and come sit down with us." Musa happily yells at me. Mentally sighing I move in and sit down with them on the rug, masking sure not to disturb bloom. Aisha and Musa share a look and they both stand up at the same time. 

"We are just going to go and get something to eat." Aisha says. 

"You two should take this time to talk through whatever tension is happening here." And with that they disappear. I sigh and open my mouth to apologize, but she beats me to it. 

"Look flora, I'm sorry for yelling and going off at you before, it's just that I'm so used to taking control and being the leader, that when you stood up and made the decision, and when you seemed to be getting everything before me and how you where meaning a whole load of decisions. Well I was kinda mad, and I am so so sorry about that."

I am a taken back by her confession and start sputtering. "Ah, yeah okay. That's fine, I do suppose that being here has put a lot on you to take control and lead us, and I have kinda been taking that away from you. And it doesn't help that I am spending all this time with organ, stealing him away from you." She laughs and playfully punches my shoulder. 

"And we're back. How did it go?" Aisha and Musa ask appearing in the floor with packets of chips and lollies. 

"Fine." Bloom laughs and grabs a packet off them. I grab  packet of snakes from under Musa's nose.

"Hey. Where did you get that bracelet from?" I freeze. 

"Um, the old lady from the shop gave it to me.I wear it just because it looks really nice." Bloom looks at the bracelet. 

"Your, right it is really pretty." Catching Aisha's look she smiles at me. 

"So... what's up with you and Gantlos?"

-next morning-

When we teleported into the training room I expected to see the wizards already there. And Aisha seeing this as a chance to do some extra training started up the same course from yesterday, appointing me to be the attacker. So when the wizards did appear the where greeted by a sight of three fairy's on the ground rubbing bones, head, and butts. 

"Wow, what happened here?" Was Duman first reaction, his second reaction was to walk over and help Musa up off the ground. Anagen doing the same with Aisha. Bloom who was already standing walks over next to me as I land. 

"We where just doing some extra training." Organ raises an eyebrow. 

"And how did that said trading end with three fairy's on the ground?" Bloom winces and rubs her elbow.

"Flora's definition of easy, isn't all that easy." Organ cracks a smile and walks over to the centre of the room. 

"Today you girls will be sparing." Aisha does a yes of excitement and pumps her fist in the air. From the corner of my eyes I see bloom not paying attention. Watching her I follow her line of sight and find her starring at Gantlos, who had decided to get rid of his mask and keep on looking like a hot teenage celebrity. I look away pretending that bloom starting at Gantlos doesn't effect me at all. 

"You girls will spar with one of us first, we will let you choose." Watching I see bloom walk over to Gantlos, watching her lips move I see Gantlos nod his head. When he looks up and catches my eye I turn and walk angrily over to organ. 

"A little jealous are we?" I glare at him, but also see the hurt in his eyes. 

"Speak about yourself. Let's go I want to fight already." He chuckles. 

"Not here sis. We don't want to destroy the trading room." Sis is a kind of joke we have, Roxy thought that we where both siblings so we just went with it calling each other brother and sister for the time and i kind of stuck. Over his shoulder I see Aisha and Anagen disappear, and Musa and Duman. 

"Don't worry, we will be seeing them there." I nod as he puts a hand on my shoulder. The familiar dropping sensation comes and we appear on a grass field. The rest stand not to far away. 

"Are you ready?" He asked. 

"You bet." I slide my jumper off and put it in a pile not to far away. Slipping off my necklace I put it into my shorts pocket and tie up my hair. Time to loose control a bit.

Walking back over I transform silently and face organ smiling "let's do this."