Flora and Gantlos?

After bloom had yelled at me about how, I was being irresponsible and stupid by making a 'deal with the devil' as she called it. I had just stood there taking all of the yelling and hurtful glares, not letting any emotion show. It wasn't until bloom had tired out had she stopped and everyone had gone to bed.

Instead of going back to our room, where I had the feeling that I was the fifth wheel right now, I had come back out here to the rocks over looking the oceans to think.

All though I didn't get to do much thinking, before someone came up behind me. At first I was about to attack him, but once I see the floppy hat and crooked grip I relax. This time I watch him as he sits down next to me, this time he Doesn't look at me.

"So I heard that you completed your first level of training." I smile and shrug like it was no big deal. 

"Yeah well, it wasn't all that easy. I just had to push the right buttons." He smiles at me and my stomach erupts in butterflies.

 "I'm surprised that it only took you this long. Especially agents organ." I smile as he looks back out at the sea. I can tell that he know that I'm watching him, so just to get his attention I reach up and take his hat off and put it on my head. 

"Wha? Hay!" He doesn't make much of an effort to get the hat back. As I playfully swat his hands away. Suddenly his face takes on one of worried and concern. 

"Where's your bracelet?" Surprised that he noticed I look down at my empty wrist. 

"It's in my room. I had to take it off whenever we go see Zeke, and with the rest of the girl angry at me." I trail off. Hurriedly I continue, from seeing his face turn more worried and angered. "But that fine, I can just summon it to me. No biggie, I will be fine for a while." Closing my knuckles I feel the magic flowing under my fingers. When I once again open my hands my bracelet is lying on my palm. Slipping it back on I see him relax. 

"So how have you and Musa been doing at training." I try change the subset but Gantlos doesn't let it drop so fast. 

"They had no right to get angry at you." I advert my gaze to the moon.

"Yeah, well" I shrug. 

"If you didn't make that decision them Zeke would have either made your four or killed you." I cringe at the Thought. "And you found a way to free them from being here." He says with a hint of sadness, and something else.

"I don't know if they will actually leave. That's their decision" when I look back at Gantlos I see fear in his eyes, but before I could register more he brakes my gaze. 

"Will you go?" His soft voice makes my heart flutter and my breath catch in my throat.

"Maybe, I don't know yet. I suppose we will just have to wait until the end, to find out." He relaxes a bit. 

"You must be tired. You should go and get some sleep." Rubbing my eyes I find that I am quite tired. 

"Yeah, but I don't really want to go back to the rest of the girls when their like this." I look down at my fiddling fingers.

"I suppose you could come and sleep in my room, I have a couch that you could bunk on." I smile gratefully. 

"That would be nice, just as long as you don't mind." He smiles back and grabs my hand. 

"Of course not." And with that he teleports us to what seems to be his room. My first impression of his room was to mutter 'wow'. He seemed to have a massive room, with a to and heaps of video games, gaming consoles and DVDs laying around it. He smiles at my shocked expression and takes his hat back.

"You can sleep on the couch, there are pillow and blackest in that chest. I suppose you can just summon some cloths. I will be in the shower if you need anything."

I nod, breaking out of my trance and Gantlos walks towards what I'm guessing is his bathroom. Following what he had said I walk over to a old wooden chest and pull out a grey fluffy blanket and a black pillow. Throwing the on to the couch next to me I sit down and try summoning some sleeping clothes.

Quickly, making sure that gantlos wouldn't come out I change out of my smelly cloths and into some pyjamas. Throwing away my old cloths I teleport them to my room to deal with later. Once that's done and my bed is made I need down and inspect the gaming consoles.

"Pretty neat isn't it?" Gantlos's voice scares me as he appear leaning agent the couch, shirtless. I flush red and look back at the gaming consoles. 

"Where did you even get all of this?" He smiles, pushes off the couch and kneels down next to me. I try not to blush to much as a sweet sent of green apples wafts into my nose. Look up at him I notice something's the I obviously hadn't noticed before. His face looks younger and more pale with less creases, he actually looked like a hot teenager, with his hair pulled back into a bun.

"Ah, yeah. The good magic seems to have done my looks some success." He says after noticing me watching. "I use magic to hide it, but that's tiering." I reach up and trace a finger over his soft skin. He flinches at my cold touch.

"Because all of our dark magic made us look old and mean, when you look away some of that I suppose we started to go back to what we looked like before all of this dark magic." Pulling my hand away I look at him in wonder. 

"With out the dark magic you now look like a really hot celebrity." We both blush as what I had just said sinks in. 

"Thanks, maybe I should stop hiding with my magic them." He nearly stutters. 

"Yeah." I say meekly but convincingly. 

"Anyway do you want to play some video games?" He changes the subset, and because of that I am grateful. He pick up a disk and I smile.

"Yeah. I bet that I could beat your ass in this game." He grins, all awkwardness from before gone.

 "Your on."

So we sat down on the couch and ended up playing video games for most of the night before we both fell asleep on the massive couch. Him at one end and me at the other.