Together again

We had each taken our time to teleport to the attack spot, savouring the time we had left.
"Ouch! Not so tight." Bloom squeaks as organ makes magical ropes that stay firmly on.

"Sorry." With a flick of his wrist they loosen just a bit and she wriggles.

"Are you sure that the ropes aren't to much?"  I try move my arms into a more comfortable position.

"Yes, and you shouldn't need to be in them for long just as long as we all go according to the plan."  Anagen limply slings a arm around Aisha's as she squirms and wriggles.

"Good because I really don't like being tied up like this." Musa is the last to be tied up and when she is she gives Duman the death glare until he loosens it until she smiles smugly. Gantlos pulls on the magic ropes making sure himself that it isn't to tight.

"I'm fine Gantlos." He pulls back satisfied.

"Just making sure." We are hidden at the old gas warehouse.

"And if they got the warning then the other girls should be here any minute." There is a clatter of barrels as loud voices out side and we all nod at each other. Anagen pecks Aisha on the cheek and Duman pulls Musa closer to him kissing her head. With a lasting look the four boys pull away and put on a mean face before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. We all look at each other. The ground rumbles and we fall on each other. Groaning we pull apart and wriggle into a sitting position. 

"If we pull this off then hopefully we can go back to them. Stella crashes down out side of the warehouse and instantly she looks at us. Then away she nods at someone before flying back to the fight. The specialists sneek in and over to us.

"Girls are you okay?" Sky walks over to bloom and pulls her up. 

"Fine but these ropes are relay annoying." There is a hint of annoyance in her voice, but the boys don't seem to notice. Helia walk over to me and slashes the ropes, freeing me. I just mumble a quick thanks before nodding to bloom, going along with the simple plan we had formed before I T.P the boys and the fighting outside stops.

"Bloom." Stella rushes in and jumps at her. Tecna follows a little more sensibility and hugs me first.

"Good to have you back."

"Good to be back." The words don't go to heart because I don't truly mean them.

Once we got back everything was a flurry and making sure that we where all okay and not hurt then what felt like years later we where sent to bed for a good night sleep. They left us in our room before It wasn't until a couple of hours later after they had given a a rough health check and made sure that we weren't hurt, that the four of us where alone again. None of where really smiling, bloom had the guiltiest look on her face and Musa wouldn't even look at riven.

"Tell me again what it is exactly that we have to do?" Aisha sits cross legged on my bed flipping through a magazine. The rest had to leave to look after a villain tearing up the town and they didn't want to put us in a anymore danger. We didn't argue.

"Zeke just said that we had to gather information on Alfea, and anything else that could help him get into the school."

"And if we don't?" We fall into an uncomfortable silence.

"If we don't someone dies." Fiddling with my necklace i pull my mind away from the pictures in my head.

"How long do you think we can drag this out for." Bloom scrunches a pillow and leans back against the wall. Turning a small black box with neon green lines around in her hands.