Fights

pulling my arm out of his grip at the last moment he vanishes without me and i am left alone in the clearing. standing still for a moment i listen, before turning around and facing the figure, standing there with my hand on hip and eyebrow raised.

"those red eyes don't really suit you" he muses and i sneer at him. "ah, now they do, with that sneer you can really pull off that evil look"

"who are you?" i hiss, not wanting to waste my time.

"like i said, i'm an assassin" he peers at me and smirks. "luck for you, you've got another power collector"

my hand goes to my bracelet as my eyes change again, the good and evil fighting to keep control neither winning. 

"yes i know that! but whats in this mission for you?" leaning closer i watch as he twitches.

"i don't see why that matters for you" he sneers. raising my hand he goes rigid and stiff.

"it doesn't but i want to know anyway" stepping closer he winces in pain before opening his closed hand and letting out a shock wave. losing concentration i hold up my hands and root my ground.

we stop and stare each other down before he lets out a throaty laugh.

"i am beginning to see why Zeke fancy's you so much." growling at him he smiles. "and because i can relate to you on a level i'm just going to say his before i leave" narrowing my eyes i give him my best threatening look. "the necklaces weren't the only thing i came for." clicking his tongue at me he throws something at me before vanishing.

catching it i cry out in pain as my fore arm seers. closing my eyes i grip my arm as a image seers into my head.

"i wont hurt them if you do exactly what i say" Zeke's voice echos and the image of when that happened plays.

my eyes snap open and stare down at the trident and snake glowing on my arm, something i had forgotten about. staying there, looking down at it i replay the promise over in my head. even though the necklaces are now broken he can still hurt the girls, so the promise still stays.

flora, are you okay?  Gantlos asked in my head and i wince. shaking my head and arms i turn back and teleport out of the clearing. 

looking up the path to the bar i push the evil back down and and begin walking. appearing at the door the lights and music pulls me out of the daze i was in.

yeah, where are you?

we are in the back of the bar.  Organ reply's and i start off in that direction.

walking to the back bit i open the door and walk into the crowded room. all eyes turn to me and the door locks shut behind me.

"your not evil" Anangen points out, surprised.

"yeah, i have precautions" holding up my hand i gingle the bracelet. "but what about them? you three cant go out there in your evil form, you'll give us away immediately" in reply i receive two glares and one smug look.

"well luck for you i have been practicing on keeping my evil contained and i also brought along that cube, that can help you girls" bloom holds out the cube that we use to focus our powers.

i floats to the middle of the room and the neon bits begin to glow

"why didn't you bring that out earlier?" Aisha whines. her eyes flashing back to normal after a moment of focusing on it.

"flora only just gave me the idea when she said power source" bloom defends.

"there's no way that we can keep this up." Musa worries, knowing whats riding on us being perfect.

"well all we need to do is get all the information Zeke needs then we are free" i offer wishfully hoping.

"well when's the next time we can get a meeting with him?" the boys look at each other doubtfully. 

"we can get you a meeting with him" Gantlos says unsurely.

"but you do remember you choice you have to make though?" Duman asked.

everything goes quiet as the mention of our life changing decision is brought us. neither of us have talked about it and i for one know that i do not want to talk about it until i absolutely have to.

"we could run" Bloom looks up desperately. "we could leave and never look back, stay off the radar and just live a happy life"

"he would still find us, where ever we go he can find us"

"what about if you boys leave Zeke and come join us?" Musa asked hopefully. the spark of new hope in her eyes.

"they would never accept us. after all of the evil things we have done no one will accept us, we can't redeem what we have done" sadly Gantlos looks around at the huddled group.

"yes they would. we could make them see that you have changed." Bloom pushes, determined to find a way.

"bloom, that's just not possible. we have done horrible things, we destroyed a whole race of fairy's." Anagen argues. i know that there is a very low chance of them being redeemed, none even, its a lost fight.

"yes, but once we explain the situation to the rest they might just understand and give you another chance!" bloom stands up, not willing to back down.

"we're villains bloom, dark magic, we've killed people!" Arguing back Organ steps forwards.

"you've changed, you can go good! you have good magic now!" wrong thing to say.

"we gave you Dark magic, we made you evil!" Organ sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "for all they know we are making you say this, we made you evil Bloom. after this, after its all over, when you realize that this is only because of the dark magic you will go. because once the dark magics gone we'll be enemy's again and this wont matter." he pauses and already i know what he is going to say.

"you wont feel the same anymore" his voice cracks and bloom festers there for a moment before storming out of the room with tears streaking down her face.

Organ stresses out pulling on his hair before he to disappears. we sit there in silence, no one daring to say anything. Musa is the first to stand up, walking to the door.

"i'm going to go see if Blooms okay" once she's gone i'm the next to stand up.

"the rest will be looking for us" addressing Aisha she nods slowly and stands up, following me to the door. i leave without look at Gantlos but Aisha hovers in the door looking back at Anagen, after a moments hesitation she follows me out.