Training win

The next few day go on like that. I have been getting up more faster and more efficiently, but still haven't out smarted organ one up there. And today's the day I'm planning to change that.

It started off as per usual, with the other teams going off to their different places and organ giving me the same instructions. "If you can get up there and beat me we will move on." So that's what I did, getting up there was the easy part, staying up there was the hard part.

Once I'm up I don't waste any time to jump to the middle platform, where I bend down making my own energy ball. Letting him shoot first I jump out of the way and backflip onto the third platform, shooting my ball before he can make a new one.

He ducks just in time. I do the same by moving to the middle platform and making my self a small target, either jumping to the left or to the right. Eventually I got bored of doing that, so the next time when I jump to the middle platform I don't bend down. Instead I stay standing making my self a big target.
~hey, so I have been meaning to ask you some question.~
I start to talk in his head while dodging blasts.

~what do you think of bloom?~
He falters for a second and I get in a shot hitting him in the stomach, them the shoulder before he puts his guard back up.
~why does that matter?~
I hear his straggled reply.
~because I think you like her.~
He doesn't falter this time instead only makes his shots more powerful, just like I wanted.
~it doesn't matter wether I like her or not, now focous~
To bad I am as focused as I can be right now.
~admit that you have feelings for her and I will stop.~

He goes double time now, forcing me to Me more attention to staying alive them my little rant.
~never~
He sneers in my head.
~you do, you just don't want to admit it~
I dodge and flip over to another platform.
~no, I don't~
That's it, just keep getting all fired up.
~you do and I know it.~
I lift up a shield for that to take some blast for the second.
~what are you so afraid of? Just say that you like her, and I'll leave you alone.~
My shield brakes as I jump back to the middle platform.

My little trick seems to be doing the jobs as organs blasts seen to be getting stronger and stronger.
~no!~
I smile nearly there.
~yes, you do.~
I say forcefully. That seems to be his tipping point, because his blast stop and he creates one big powerful blast. I clear my mind and relax my arms. Then opening my eyes I tense my arms and catch the blast, obsorbing it. As quickaly as I had obsorbed it I send it straight back at him before he can recover.

I send him flying to the ground as I swing my legs over the side of the platform and sit down. "Don't worry! I won't tell her!" I yell down as organ gets up. 

"Darn right you won't!" He yells back, but eventually cracks a smile. Mission successful.

"Hay I did it didn't I, because I'm pretty sure I don't remember you saying anything about not being able to do that." I say once I had floated back down, He smiles and ruffles my hair. Over the last few days we had bonded and where now like brother and sister. 

"Yes, you did. I think you might just deserve an award." He smiles and grabs on to me shoulder. When we appear again I see the fruity music bar. 

"What?" I ask confused looking up at him. Except he wasn't there, nor anywhere near me.

~as long as you keep your disguise on, you can go talk to Roxy~
I smile to my self.
~thank you~

Musa's POV

"Louder!" Gantlos yells at me. Sighing and sipping sweat of my forehead I clap my hand together again. The training ground that he had consent just happened to be a abandoned wasteland, where it was also very, very hot.

My hands felt like falling off from all of the clap I had been doing. I hear gantlos sigh behind me and walk up next to me. 

"Tomorrow I will be expecting better then that." I wipe my brow again before teleporting back to base. Once there I notice the Weird quiet sound.

"Where, organ and flora?" I ask, braking the silence. 

"Probably off some where snogging." Gantlos sneers before turning away and stalking out. I grunt and walk after him. 

"Don't be so jealous." I say once I have caught up to him. I had found out about his secret love for flora not long ago.

"Easy for you to say. Who know what Duman and bloom are doing." And in return I had told him about my not so secret crush on duman. 

"Yes, well I trust bloom and she would never betray me." He only grunts in reply. We walk in the kitchen to find Anagen and Aisha sitting on the couch watching t.v.

"Mind if we join you?" I say sitting down on the other single couch. I notice Aisha and anagen sitting strangely closer the normal people would. I go to ask about this but bloom and duman appear in the room causing a commotion before I can.

"What happened to you two?" Gantlos raises and eyebrow mockingly at their messy hair and bloom's shirt that had been flipped since this morning. From behind they gantlos give me a look to say 'see, what dose it look like happened' I glare at him before turning to the two.

"My I ask why is your shirt on backwards bloom, and why does your hair look like a birds nest?" She goes a deep shade of red and try to flatten her hair down. Duman only smirks. 

"One of the reasons to why we needed a separate trading place was because, it takes a while for a shapeshifter to get it right. Meaning, keep their cloths on them." Bloom glare at him and notices Aisha's raised eyebrow. 

"What?! Nothing happened. I will have you know that I have my eye on someone else. And being the gentle men I am I let her have her privacy." Gantlos still doesn't look convinced. "And how come you haven't come back with messed up cloths and crazy hair before?"

He points out before taking a spot on the couch. 

"Because normally I would have time to get my cloths on properly before coming back. But this time I didn't, because we found something rather amazing and I was hoping flora could tell us what is is." Looking around she notices that neither flora or organ is in the room. 

"Where are they?" Gantlos smirks again. 

"Probably off snogging." I whack him on the arm.