Bloom and organ training

Bloom's POV

I wake up early, finding myself not that tired. Three days ago flora and Aisha nearly killed us, and since then they haven't been the same. We have all tried getting through to them. The only ones with the most luck was gantlos and anagen.

I slip out of bed and look around. The other are peacefully sleeping, so as to keep them that way I tip toe around their beds. I chuck on a exercise teshirt and tites and walk out of the door. I make my way down to the training room.

Every morning for the past three days I have been coming down here to train. Using my magic I make three dummies appear. I transform but stay on the ground.

One, two, three, two, four, one. I go in that pattern fireing at the dummie. One, two, three, two, four, one.

By the time I get to the seventh patterns the dummie is smoking and destroyed, I move on to the next one. One, two, three, two, four, one. On the sixths attempt the dummie explodes. I move on to the next one. This time it only takes five attempts. By the time I had finished that one the first one has regenerated.

"Not bad." I spin around. Organ is leaning on the wall watching me. 

"How long have you been there?" I wipe the sweat off my forehead. 

"A while." He pushes away from the walk and walks over to me.

"You know, it would be essayer if you actually used some black magic with it." For a second I am confused then I remember that he know about our necklaces. 

"Yeah I was getting there." I stand in front of the first dummie. I move to fire. 

"Stop." I look at organ confused. "Your doing it wrong. Let me help." He moves behind me and gently grabs below my elbows. I blush at the contact. "You need to move your arms more freely, your so tense." His breath tickles the back of my neck. 

"What do you mean tense, I am perfectly relaxed." His chuckles send a shiver up my spine, and my heart flutters. 

"No, your not." He moves my arms apart.

"Here, when you cast a spell let your arms go, they know what to do. Don't try and control them." He moves so that I am side on from the dummie. Slowly he moves one arm in front of my body and one behind.

"Here." His check is touching mine, I feel my self go even redder. "Now when you cast the spell move your back arm forwards like you are going to punch someone." He slips back and my skin instantly yearns for his warmth. I do as he says and fire at the dummie. 

"Not bad, but it could use some improvement." I can tell he's smirking behind my back. 

"Well then mister, I would like to see you give it a go." I sass. 

"If it will please you." He stand in front of the second dummie and take the same stance I had. Then her moves forward and fires, the dummie explodes first try. I stare at him a gape. 

"Well aren't you just all good?" He gives me a side smile and I swear my heart stops for a second. I shake it off, don't let him know that he's getting to you. I push that conversation away and move on. With a wave of my hand the dummies disappear. 

"Anyway I want to show you something that I have been practicing." He nods and moves back. "Sure." I close my eyes and picture a egal. Just like I had been practicing I feel a tingling sensation as my arms turn into wing and my feet into claws. When I open my eyes I am flying as an egal. 

"Wow, good job." Foot steps echo down the hallway and I fly over to organ and perch on his shoulder. 

"Hey organ." Duman walks in first and Anagen, Musa and Gantlos follow behind.

"Since when did you get a bird?" Anagen asked, confused. I secretly smile. 

"Well. This isn't any normal bird." I flap my wings and take off into the air. I dive at the ground and imagine my human self. When I look up I have one knee on the ground and I am welcomed by two gaping faces. Duman just looks impressed. 

"Good morning!" I smile and stand up. Musa smiles and hugs me. 

"Omg that was so cool!" She exclaimed. 

"Thanks." Organ moves next to me. 

"Watch what I can do." She side steps away from us and claps her hands, the ground rumbles and splits. Gantlos smiles, pleased at her work.

"Anyway, hate to destroy the happy atmosphere but, you girls have a mission." Anagen says and The mood drops. 

"We will have a meeting in 5. You two go and find flora and Aisha." Organ instructs.

Gantlos's POV

The first place I go is to their room, I teleport just in front of a bed. Looking around I see that the room is empty. "Just great." Anagen mutters under his breath.

I think for a second. If I was flora where would I go? Anagen dissapears from next to me. Think. I rack my brain. Looking around I try and find any clues. My eyes glance over a pile of books then move to the to remote, shaking my head i turn and walk towards the door when something catches my eye, a sea shell sits on top of Floras bed top.Then, That's it! It hits me and I dissapear.

I appear on the rocks in front of the cave. Looking around I see a figure sitting on the rocks watching the sun rise. Her long brown hair waves in the wind. I move over and stand next to her.

"It beautiful." I say looking at then sun. She looks away. 

"Hay." I put my fingers under her chin and turn it facing me. 

"Don't frown. It's a lovely day, there's no reason to be sad." Hesitating She gives me a wonky half smile.

"Keep going." I push on, Then it turns into a real smile. "You look beautiful when you smile." It takes me a second to resister what i just said and I blush. Why did I just say that out loud. 

"Thanks." She looks into my eyes,as if she was searching for something, so I just look back in hers.

Wow her eyes are beautiful. It's as if you could just get lost in them, swimming forever. They sparkle in the sun giving her face a whole new perspective. She moves her gaze away and blushes even harder. 

"Anyway, is there something you need?" She moves on. 

"Ah yeah, Zeke has given you a new mission." She tenses when I say his name.

"Okay, let's go then." She disappears. I sit there for a second wishing that she was still here, that I could keep swimming in her eyes. I sigh thinking about how foolish that sounds and disappear to.

Aisha's POV

I was sitting in the window seat, in a library that I had found, when Anagen appears next to me. I jump startled, and he chuckles. "It took me a while to find you." I smile and slip of the seat.

"That's the point. So what are you doing here?" I point out. 

"Well I haven't seen you in three day, just making sure that your not dead." He jokes.

"Yes well it take a lot to kill this fairy." I sass back. He smirks and I hide my face, covering the creeping blush. "What the real reason your here.?" He pauses. 

"There is a meeting about your first mission." She nods.

"Well I suppose that it is about time to get back. I can't stay here forever." I give him one last side smile and disappear.