Welcome to the Leaf Village!

The birds chirped outside, and despite being a really calming sound, it brought you to consciousness. Upon opening your eyes, you shut them once again because of how bright it was,of what you assumed to be your new home. For a few minutes, you simply remained in that position until your eyes could get accustomed to the bright light of the sun.

Your eyelids opened revealing the bright rays of the sun. The muscles of your legs screamed to be stretched but once you did, you gasped as a they began to spasm. It was rather painfully and although you did not want to move your leg to relieve the cramp, you had to. It felt as if it would split in half but eventually, you could get rid of it. The floor creaked as you moved, and it is then that you realized that the house looked old. Though it was of no concern, it wouldn't take long before you moved once again. Though, since you never really stayed in one place, you weren't picky about anything.

"You're awake." Your mother's voice greeted you as she entered through a door. The light of the sun that entered through the window in front of her illuminated her eyes, you noticed how bright they looked. However, that wasn't new, she always seemed to be happy and that shine in her eyes never lost its brightness and you admired that about her. She's always able to see the positive things even when there was nothing positive. That however is not what caught your attention, you noticed how her skin has aged. Although traveling made your parents happy, you knew how hard the three of you had to work. There were signs of wrinkles at the sides of her eyes and mouth, showing the effects of all the hard work she has done.

As you grew up, you came to realize that your parents worked so hard to give you what you needed. What kind of work? Anything, they did not discriminate when there was a chance of finding a way for sustaining yourselves. That's why you never reproached them about always moving, they had their own reasons. "I am, is dad awake too?" You finally asked standing up, groaning from the sore muscles of your legs.

She laughed, a laugh that you loved. "He is, he's looking at the house to see what reparations he needs to make to it. We ate breakfast, are you hungry?"

Honestly, you appetite was lost knowing that for the couple of days you all would be very busy. "Not really, I'll just go and ask dad what he needs help with."

"That won't be needed, we have something to tell you." The owner of that voice entered, and it made you cringe with how much the wood creaked with each step he took. Once he stood at your mother's side, he crossed his arms across his chest as he offered a wide grin to your mother. She returned that grin, with a nod she seemed to respond to an unasked question. His eyes sparkled once they landed on your face. "Well, we made a decision." Now their eyes lost that sparkle as they looked at each other, and a frown now adorned their faces. "We know that we have been very selfish when we decided to an endless travel. We didn't think about what you wanted and how you would feel."

This time you shook your head wildly. "No, no! You weren't selfish, it's alright!" An awkward smile appeared on your face trying to reassure them.

A warm look was directed to you from them both. "Honey, we both know that you're unhappy." However, before you began to speak, your mother continued what she started. "Now, you're grown up and it's time that we settled for good."

You just froze, what were you supposed to react? "W-what?"

They laughed at your frozen figure. "Welcome to Konohagakure, your permanent home."

Happy, that's one way to put how you felt as you heard those words. Those damn tears ran down your cheeks, even if you forced them to go away, they wouldn't. "Now, now. Don't cry, why don't you look around instead?" You mother asked as she approached and took you in her arms. She rubbed her hands up and down your back.

With a simple nod, you cleaned your tears in a messy manner as you pulled away from the embrace of your mother. Now there's a real place that was going to be your home! You felt static to look around and get to know your new home. You didn't wait for them to say anything else, you ran outside and once you looked around, you smiled. A grin then formed on your face when civilians began to say their greetings.

The new village is nothing out of ordinary, there were people chatting and everything seemed lively. You have been in villages as lively as this one, however what made it so bright and perfect is the prospect of a place that now you will be calling a home. You never had a place that you could truly call a home, your parents insist that you were not born in a certain village. You don't remember either way, you can just remember traveling and nothing more. The longest time that you had stayed at a place was around 4-5 months.

The houses were small, and various houses formed buildings and yet they were very pretty. Small children ran about, probably playing. You robbed yourself those moments as a child, you just didn't want to get attached to people and then move on and forget them.

You are not sure how long you have walked, but you can guess that it has been hours. It was just so mesmerizing; the people were so friendly and you came across Shinobi! You've encountered some in the past, and quite honestly you always admired them. It was amazing how they were willing to risk their lives for the sake of others. The thought of what it was to be one always crossed your mind, but the chances to be allowed to be one were close to zero.

When your stomach growled, you realized that you have come across a clearing path. It's now that you realized how far you walked away from the populated area. You were just curious as to how big this place was, and sure enough, it was huge.

You heard some sounds, and even voices coming further up ahead. Curiosity got the best of you despite the sounds being far from being friendly, and you approached closer. You didn't want to be seen, so you hid behind a tree. Your eyes widened when you spotted a group of four, two people dressed in a rather strange green outfit. They looked similar, with the bowl hair cut but one looked around your age while the other was an adult. There is a girl and a boy as well, probably around the same age as you. The male with long dark brown hair, fair skin and white eyes. His outfit considers of a khaki shirt, dark brown shorts, blue sandals ad bandages that are wrapped around his right arm, and right leg. There's a forehead protector.

The female has brown hair which is held in buns, there are short fringe bangs that frames her face. She wears a pink sleeveless qipao style blouse and that is matched with green shorts. It's quite strange that her style is like that of the Chinese.

They are involved in a battle, which sets your adrenaline running. You lean on the trunk of the tree, drinking in the sight in front of you. It was so mesmerizing how fast they moved, and how strong they seemed. It was then a surprise when the one with long hair snapped his eyes in your direction. You hid behind the trunk in an attempt of not getting noticed, that however turned out to be futile. "It's a civilian."

It was the voice of a male, you jumped away from the tree now facing the owner of the voice. It turns out to be the one with long hair and with white eyes, though at there are now protruding veins around his eyes. These veins disappear as he stands glaring at you. The battle stopped and soon steps approached, and soon the other three were revealed.

The girl sighed in what seemed to be in annoyance. "Ugh. If you're looking for Sasuke, he's not here."

They waited for a response, but now you were in shock. For a moment, you opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out of it. You looked away and brought a fist to your mouth and cleared your throat. Once your shock was in control, you turned to look back. "I.... I'm not looking for anybody."

"As youthful as that is, you shouldn't be here, you could be injured." The adult responded looking serious.

"Oh." That made sense. "I apologize; it wasn't my intention to  intrude. I'll leave right away." Now you turned around to head back home, besides it was time. Though you were very disappointed, you would have loved to stick around.

"Wait." The girl stepped forward. "You look slightly lost."

The distance between you guys was only a few feet meters away when she stopped you. "I'm.... Not from around here, I didn't know what this place was. I'm sorry."

They remained silent and now you knew that the journey back wouldn't be interrupted. As you walked back though, you only smiled knowing that this wouldn't be the first time to come back. This is the first time getting close to a ninja, let alone talking to them! As you picked the pace, you planned to come back tomorrow.