Reunion

These people would call this cooperation, but you were forced to do this and quite honestly, you were terrified. It was terrifying to know that during the month that you were unconscious, you had no idea what they had done to your body. But now, you were awake and had even walked to that retraining bed, and although most of the things wouldn't be considered weapons, they looked terrifying. Although, you could bet that these had caused many deaths of innocents.

The man had been doing some things, all the while you watched and each time he moved, your breathing began to speed up. Your heart beat began to raise, and you could even hear the palpitations on your neck almost making it difficult to hear the noise that the man made as he prepared everything. Eventually, he approached with a syringe filled with a clear liquid and he began to pierce the tube connected to your right arm. Little by little, he injected the liquid inside of the tube and you could only stare as the liquid began to enter your body. For the couple of minutes, there was no effect all the while the man began to scribble something on the clipboard.

At first it was subtle, the heat of your body began to raise, then it increased. You began to sweat, and it began to become uncomfortable, however pain and a burning sensation appeared. You struggled in your restraints, but then it was beginning to become much more painful. Groans of pain and panting emanated from your lips, and then whimpers. After around 20 minutes, you had no other choice but to scream in pain. You scream in agony, and you were sure that those who inhabited this place could hear.

"Tell me how do you feel." The man ordered.

However, it was easier said than done. "I.... It hurts....It feels as...If. I'm on fire!"

The man observed as you began to scream and then toss around, but he wasn't expecting to have your breakfast from this morning on his shows. With disgust, he stepped back as he let you spew all the contents that were once in your stomach on the floor, however, he raised an eyebrow as he noticed that now you were vomiting blood. It wasn't small amounts of blood, it was surprising how much you were vomiting, and by the small bits of flesh along with the contents, he could guess that you were suffering from internal bleeding. Maybe some organs were being damaged, and he began to worry but not in concern, but of the outcome.

Eventually, your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you lay still. However, you were still breathing. "Goro, bring him in." He shouted, as he began to feel drained from his own chakra.

As ordered, Goro entered covering his mouth and nose as he entered. His eyes glanced at your form, and then at the mess that was around. He pushed a man forward to enter, the man's eyes bouncing around in fear.

As soon as the man was inside, the other two left the room and locked him inside. Although, as he looked at the young girl, he had mixed feelings. She looked young, and just like many of them, she was probably held hostage. However, during the past month, many had died and it was because of this girl. It wasn't her fault, but deep down he hated her because now he's here the only way of getting out of the room is dead.

His eyes glanced around him, there were things that he could use to kill her and end her agony and the agony of others as well. But he knew better, he would risk the lives of his family, so he just took a seat at the edge of the room.

"Don't forget the take him out before he is completely dead, if necessary bring others. Orochimaru made it clear not to lose any more subjects." With that, the man left Goro to just stand there. Though he wasn't happy with the fact that from now on, he would be babysitting [Name].

A black-haired male walked around the hideout wanting to get to know the place, it would be the place where he will be training to get stronger. The last thing he wants is to get lost, in this place. However, he came to a stop when there was the echo of a loud scream. He would have dismissed it, it is well known that Orochimaru is involved with Experiments, the scream sounded familiar. Without even noticing, his body began to move towards the scream. It was difficult at first but the screaming did not cease.

Eventually he arrived to a section of the hideout which seemed to be used for the experiments, he concealed his charka and tried to hide. He narrowed his eyes, Goro was standing in front of the door. He had a feeling that he knew who was the owner of the screams. He noticed that people were brought, while others were taken away almost unable of standing on their own.

It was taking hours, so he decided to leave and investigate later. Just as he was leaving, another man appeared. The man entered and smiled, as he seemed to like the process of the experiment. It was slower than he would have liked, but it was good. With more doses, then he could move to the next phase. "Find someone to wash her, and then take her to her room."

"Why do I have to babysit her?" Goro growled, it's been so long since he even exited this damn place.

Hachiro stopped his movements to glare at Goro, who in returned swallowed in fear. "Do as told unless you want to take her place."

Without hesitation, Goro freed you from all the restraints, and took you in his arms. He made a disgusted face as he felt your drenched clothing, it was drenched in sweat, blood, and who knows what. Though, the front of your shirt was all dyed in red, your chin as well. He carried your bridal style to the showering rooms, where eventually you were washed by one of the female prisoners. When it was time for him to take you back to your room, he noticed that your attire has changed. You now wore a plain white shirt with white shorts, which would be disposed of tomorrow seeing that they would be ruined as you went through another dose.

Taking a deep breath, he'll thought of how he would have to shower to get the smell of vomit and blood out of his clothing. However, he stopped as someone a few meters away met his sight. He continued walking and once they were 2 meters away from each other, they both stopped walking. Goro grinned in a mocking manner, as he stared at the other male. "Awe, Sasuke. Long time no see."

Sasuke glared daggers at him before his eyes traveled to your face. You were sleeping, and from the screams he heard earlier, you had been in agony. He heard that you had been abducted by Goro, though he didn't bother to stick around to hear the rest of the information. So, you were taken to Orochimaru? He narrowed his eyes, but why would Orochimaru want you? Everything had been planned for your abduction and that only meant that there was something special about you. He couldn't tell much, you looked normal but he wondered what exactly they were doing to you.

"Tell me Sasuke, how does it feel to be reunited with a friend of yours?" Again, Goro mocked.

Said male looked away and started to walk past him. However, he stopped just as he was shoulder to shoulder with Goro. With the corner of his eyes, he looked down at you. "I don't know her." With that, he continued with his path. Yes, he was concerned by the fact that you were here against your will. No matter how concerned he  was, he had to cut tires with everyone. He has a goal to accomplish, and just because you're here doesn't change a thing. You are nothing to him, and whatever happens to you is of no concern to him.