Puzzle Complete

The end or War and a new era of peace should bring joy and happiness to the world, then why did the two Kages still gathered to discuss about a certain topic that to some may not be too pleasant. Naruto is a very positive person that can be serious when the time requires him to do so, but Gaara, there is rarely any sort of emotion decorating his face so why was he frowning deeply?

But…Should they really be joyous? The trio of Uchihas were defeated, they had been declared dead when they were defeated. Time was taken for the preparations that were made to return the bodies of those who lost their bodies in war to their families. Even now, there is still a lot more, but a couple of days earlier, it was informed that the bodies of these three people were missing.

“How can we be sure that they are completely dead?!” The blond Kage questioned in rage as he rose to his feet and passed back and forth as Kage remained seated but followed the moments of his friend.

The genius, standing at Sasuke’s side sighed in annoyance. They had the same discussion yesterday. “It was declared that way Naruto, you saw it yourself, they are dead.” A small voice tugged at his brain telling him that he should analyze other theories but he decided to listen to facts.

“I don’t know…What if they are alive and they have her?” Perhaps it was innocent what the male offered but it was enough to anger Sakura and Temari who had been present.

“Are you even listening to what you are saying?” Finally, having enough, the pink haired woman stepped forward with a scowl. “They are dead, and [Name] had her own reasons to leave. Why can’t you accept that?” She looked around noticing that she needed for everyone to come to reason. “No, why can’t you all accept her choice and let her live her live? She’ll come to us when she is ready.” She would have left, if it weren’t for the fact that these males, everyone still possessed deep wounds that still need to be healed, and yet they still decided to prioritize these topics before their wellbeing? Growling lowly, she turned away from the others knowing that none of what she said would change their minds.

“But we never found Kira’s body!” Once more, Naruto interjected unwilling to accept that you would choose to leave them all and without even saying goodbye. “We don’t leave our comrades behind,” his eyes shifted to Sasuke before he continued, “and if it is necessary, we’ll drag her back even by force.”

Temari’s eyes trailed back to Shikamaru then back to her brother. For a moment her eyes softened, her brother might not voice his feelings but there had been several times when she spotted that longing. She knew why, she knew who was responsible for his misery. “This is outrageous, did you look at the chaos she created when she used her attack? I doubt he had the opportunity to escape. Besides, we just had a war and all you care about is a woman, a woman who knew that you cared for her and yet, she left.”

Sadly, there was more to what happened and it had to be voiced. “The news have traveled throughout villages, her attack not only did it destroy a portion of the enemy but also a small portion of our Ninja. Although the council decided not to act, the villagers won’t take it too kindly if she returned.” The pony-tailed haired male announced with a grave tone.

“Even if that is the case, the amount of the enemy killed outgrows the number of our Ninja. Thanks to that attack, deaths were prevented.” This time the silent Uchiha uttered, knowing that he had to say something.

That was enough to upset the pink haired girl as her eyes glanced at the male, with a defeated sigh, she completely turned around and left the room. After she left, the room was left with silence and nothing was discussed any further. So, by the end of the day, Gaara retired to his hotel room accompanied with his sister.

“What do you plan to do now?” The woman questioned as she made sure that the Kazekage was secured before she too retired to her own room.

The red hair male stopped before his room, and just stared at the door in silence calculating his own thoughts. “If you are referring to her, there is nothing that I can do about it. As the Kazekage, it is my duty to make sure that all the bodies of those that lost their lives in the battlefield are returned to their home, their families. Even then, there is still the topic of Madara, we must be alert always. There were also so many casualties, so much to do before I can do something about it.” Slowly, his hand reached for the handle of the door and twisted it slowly. “Once that is over, then I can think of what to do.”