Leader

Dark short black hair, blue eyes  of a  young man. Another young man with long blond hair and  gray eyes. Both sport the same type of attire, white traditional Japanese men clothing, but the symbol of a [Insert Your Choice] is located on a cloth that is tied around their waist  and the ends of it are long that they hang loose . That's what greeted you upon being summoned by Gaara.

However, that's not the oddest thing, oh no, the oddest this is that both males KNEELED in front of you as soon as you entered. Each and one of them remained on the one knee on the ground while thier heads were lowered.And during the 5 minutes of your arrival they still remained in that same position. You eyed them both narrowing your eyes, you don't like the look of this. "What's going on?" Finally you offered your gaze to Gaara who watched the two males with a grim expression.

"Permission to speak?" The one with short black hair asked you, instead of asking the Kazekage.

Raising an eyebrow you sighed. Now you knew why they were still on that position. "Speak and get up already."

As soon as you ordered, they rose to their feet. "[Name] Sama, as you maybe have been told years ago, we are in need of a new leader."

You growled. "I gave my answer back then and it still hasn't changed."

The one with blond hair stepped forward. "Please, you're the only one fit for that role."

"No, I'm certain you're much more fit for said role." With narrowed eyes you made it clear you would not accept such offer. 

The males didn't even dare to look you in the eye. Of course it isn't because of fear but out of respect which seems rather stupid. They claim that you're meant for such a role and yet they don't know much about you. "Please, we're in dire need. During the past years because of the lack of a good leadership, members of our clan have been taken and are now dead. We beg of you, please."

"Listen, I know nothing of leadership and if accepted, all I'll be bringing with me are problems. This is why I'm not qualified to lead people." 

Both males still kept their gaze on the ground, but from the wrinkles forming at the corners of their eyes, they seemed to be frowning. "Even so, we'll rather have you as a leader, if not,"the one with dark hair raised his head, "We'll perish."

Gaara held that expression that he was indecisive about something he was bout to say. His green eyes remained on the males for quite a while then at you. "I do not enjoy the idea of your absence, however, why don't you go and take a look." Because he cannot deny the fact that you'll make a great leader. Perhaps now you feel like you have to fight your battles alone, but you have people around you that can help you. 

"Gaara, not you too." As calmly as possible you warned Gaara. 

"Listen, you don't know much about the [Last Name] clan, listen to what they have to say."

The males wasted no time, the dark haired man began. "Allow us to introduce ourselves property." He began by motioning to the blond man. "This is Yun and I am Aki" 

"We belong to the [Last Name] Clan, which has existed to aid any village." Jun began to explain while he took out a map. "Despite being isolated from other villages we are essential to them. We lend our services, which of course we shall explain."

Now he motioned for the other to explain. "You're well aware of your body's excellent healing abilities. Our clan is distinguished because of that. Our immunity is greater than any other Shinobi or Kunoichi, which allows us to use for greater good."

They're talking about experiments? You don't like where this is going. "Your little speech is not helping at all."

"We are essential because when medical ninjutsu or medicines are created, they cannot be tested on normal ninja, because that will only bring death among other complications. Our bodies are designed to handle such procedures. If we cease to exist, then those who shall forego such procedures will be regular ninja. It was tried once and the results were nothing but chaos."