Results

"This is excellent, the results are beyond what we have ever imagined." Kabuto muttered as he scanned his eyes through the report. It's quite amazing that at first it was just unbearable having to just sit quietly while there were two males in the room. Kabuto began to show up after every dose, and it has been five months already. You had been so nervous and just scared having to stand in their presence, however every time you went through each session of the experiment, the fear began to perish.

Although each time you had to go through each session, you hated it with all your being, it was agonizing each time they decided to change things. However, there's something that you noticed and you were certain that they had noticed as well, you were beginning to tolerate the pain. At the beginning, it was just pure torture and as your body began to be exposed to it, your brain began to tolerate it. It still was there, but not as agonizing as before.

The fear and pain began to be part of your life, and thus, it wasn't such a big deal anymore. Every time you met these two, you felt normal. What you had to deal with now was boredom, and the need to fresh air. During all this time, you hadn't felt the wind touch your face, or the feel the heat of the sun.

For a moment, you glanced at Kabuto and sighed. The results, he always wanted to see them. Quite honestly, you don't know how to feel about said results. Your body hadn't changed per se but from what you could understand, at the beginning your body when it was in wounded, it would steal the chakra of others to heal itself. Looking away in shame, you felt guilty at the fact that lives had been sacrificed. Of course, it wasn't your fault, but you had caused their deaths so it was normal to feel such a thing. Then, that was controlled once Hashiro reinforced your immune system, now it was off the charts. Apparently, your body could heal without the chakra, but since it needed a boost it had no other choice but to use chakra. It used your chakra of course, however once it was over it resorted to steal.

Hashiro seemed proud of his accomplishments as Kabuto seemed to be surprised at the results. Once he was done reading the results, he placed them on a desk and turned around to look at you. "Since you are finished with your part, I'm going to take it from here. There's much more that I need to teach her."Hashiro opened his mouth to say something, however the glare that he received from Kabuto shut him up. "[Name], follow me."

Upon hearing Kabuto's order, you rose to your feet and followed the man. For a few minutes, you both remained silent, until he decided to end it. "From now on, you'll be trained specifically by me. If I'm not present, you'll be trained by Sasuke."

There was a smile on his face as you stopped completely walking upon hearing that name. "He's...Here?"

"Ah, of course you don't know." The man stopped proceeding and walked back to stand in front of you. "Yes, he did. Do you know what happened to his family?" No, you didn't, that guy wasn't exactly very talkative and to be honest you didn't get the time to know much of him. With a shake of your head, you responded. "You see, the Uchiha clan was one of the noble clans of the Hidden Leaf, and the strongest because they possessed the Sharingan. I'm not going to explain every single detail about the Uchiha clan, however the reason why Sasuke joined Orochimaru is for revenge. He wants to kill his own brother, who is responsible of the slaughter of all the clan members. Now only Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha are the only surviving members of this clan."

Your eyes had widened in shock, you had no idea about Sasuke's story, and you're sure the others have one as well. Now if you think about it, would you call what you had with them friendship when you didn't know much about them. Yes, they knew about your story, or at least part of it, but you didn't know much of them. Kabuto noticed the crestfallen look on you, so he decided that it was time to continue. "Come, we mustn't waste any more time."

Shaking your head to get rid of such thoughts, you continued to follow him. However, a question crossed your mind. What is your purpose here? Sasuke seeks revenge and he had willingly had joined Orochimaru, what Orochimaru would get out of it is unknown. You're certainly not willing to fight for him, if that is what he wants. "Kabuto?"

"Yes?" The male asked only glancing at you.

"Why am here, I doubt Orochimaru has me here for just amusement." Finally, you asked.

"It took you long enough to ask. You see, there's a lot more to your healing and chakra that you have no idea of. There's another member who has similar powers like yours, her name is Karin. She has the ability of healing others with her chakra, and even heal her wounds almost instantly when she absorbs her own chakra. Orochimaru tried to enforce her immune system so that her healing doesn't depend on the chakra, however it didn't work. This did work on you, when you were born, your immune system was stronger than any other, however, it didn't get stronger as time progressed."

That was a lot of information that he was giving, however you wanted to know all of it. "Is that all?"

"Far from it, although your body can heal without the need of any chakra, when there's too much damage to your body, it resorts to using your chakra reserve. For instance, if your body is close to dying, the healing process becomes too slow, which the body enters a state of panic and begins to use your chakra. However, if it runs out of it, it begins to steal from others, this you cannot control." He then paused to open a door and waited for you to exit. "Orochimaru believes that with proper training, you'll be able to completely control your chakra and that of others, you'll be able to heal others as well." Now you felt some wind hitting your face, it was very pleasant. "Karin can heal others, however there's a limit. You on the other hand, with your body healing on its own, you might be able to heal someone at the brick of death."

As he informed, it seemed that he was holding something else and it was the main reason as to why you were here. However, he didn't seem to want to share that piece of information. The sight of trees and grass made you lose the reason as to why you had asked him that question in the first place. And you both weren't the only ones to be around, Sasuke was there as well. Though, from the looks of it, he was done with his training. He was panting and there were scratch on his knees and on his cheek. His dark eyes landed on your form, and he seemed surprised for a moment, but that surprise was gone within seconds.

There was a monotone look on his face as he continued walking, you were about to speak to him but he just kept walking as if he had never seen you before. Taking a few minutes to get a hold of yourself, you took deep breaths and looked up at Kabuto once again. "What are the setbacks?"

"Glad you asked. Although you can heal, you're not immortal. If your body is strained too much-close to death- then it enters a state that is like a comma. If unguarded, any more damage taken will be enough to kill you. Even stealing chakra from others won't be enough. There are also other vital points that can kill you, which are the heart and your brain of course. There must be others, however that will be found out with time. Now, today we'll start with simple training; chakra control."

And so, a new phase of your life would start. Though you were glad that the experiments would stop for now. Though, as Kabuto began to explain you couldn't help but wonder how your parents were doing. Sick with worry, no doubt. How about your friends? Did they miss you? Because although you didn't get to know them too well, every night you would think of them and how much you wished you could go home. But for the time being, you'll just survive and learn whatever these people would teach you. It wasn't like you had any say of the matter anyway. But for how long would you be here? And the most important question, would you change for good or bad?