End of Friendship?

The woman looked intimidating as she glared at you, her eyes calculating. You had heard to what happened to the other Hokage and you had to admit you were surprised to find that the newest Hokage is a woman. "Speak."

There's a woman at her side while others waited outside the door just in case she needed protection. You began from the start until you finished explaining her how you had been captured and why you couldn't escape, though even if you tried it before, you wouldn't have gotten so far.

"Is that so? Then would you care to explain why you ran away from team 7?" She probably wasn't buying it, that was clear in her voice.

Your eyes narrowed in anger, however you just wanted to get things clear and leave this place. It was something that you had planned, you once felt safe here but with all the doubts, it felt unwelcoming. "Like I said, I had no choice. My parents were in danger so I had to evacuate with them. Now that Orochimaru is dead, I can finally get away from that horrendous place. I could care less if you trust me, I just wanted to clear things up. Before I came here, I knew that I wouldn't be welcomed, however, I have nothing to hide. If you fear that I will be any kind of danger to this village, I assure you that is not the case. The only reason I returned is to take my parents with me." Besides, it wasn't like Team 7' mission was to rescue you, but you left that part out. It wouldn't help either way.

"Are you that naïve?" The blonde woman asked leaning forward as she watched your puzzled expression. "If what you say is true, which I must confirm, Kabuto is alive and won't just forget so easily about you. As soon as he figures out what to do now that Orochimaru is gone, he's going to look for you."

That is possible and if true, you might be even putting your parents in danger. You wanted to take them with you, but even if you're allowed to leave, it wouldn't be safe for them. "Then if that is the case, I'll leave. However, even if I'm not in the position of requesting help would you at least provide them with protection?"

"The Citizen's safety is my priority, if they remain here they will be protected." She reassured. "Nevertheless, I hope you can understand that before you do leave the village, I need to make sure that I won't be setting free a spy."

"As long as you provide protection for my parents then I'll gladly do anything that you wish." With that now clear, you accepted whatever they wanted to do. You won't run away, and even if they decided to torture you-which you doubted- you had nothing to hide.

Tsunade nodded standing up and turning around to face the window. "Very well, take her to Inoichi Yamanaka." Placing her hands behind her back, she turned around to face you but said nothing more.

Once she gave the order, two of the Shinobi entered and were about to grab your arms, but with a shake of Tsunade's head, they just lead the way. Soon you arrived to said place, it wasn't surprising besides it wasn't like you were there see inspect said place.

Whomever this Inoichi Yamanaka was, you weren't able to see who it was until you were placed inside a devise that only left your head to be visible. A few minutes later, a man with long ash blond hair that reaches the back of his back. He looked quite familiar. However, you dismissed the thought and just wished that they could get it over with.

He didn't exchange any words, you simply observed as he placed his hand over your head. A moment after, a pressure ran throughout your head and making your eyes roll to the back of the head.

The man has been informed about the situation, he knew who the girl was. Since he has a close bond with his daughter Ino, he knew that this girl was the same girl that his daughter often spoke about. He knew that Ino hadn't known her for too long, however, it was long enough to become friends with her. Taking a long breath, he focused knowing that any sort of privacy that [Name] has would be violated, however it was necessary.