Cruel Reality

Green and frantic eyes moved from side to side as he walked forward looking for someone valuable to him. That person means more than his own life to him. 

However all his eyes see are nothing but corpses and more corpses.As soon as his eyes set on the same place that you were standing on, his eyes widened.

The range that your attack took is so much bigger than last time, but you should be somewhere even if you had fainted. Even Kiba and the others should be waiting but there's no sign of then, just the untouched spot where they had been protected. 

It took him longer to return but even so, you should be somewhere.

"Did you find her?" Sasuke asked as he approached the other dark haired male.

Goro's hands shake as his eyes rest on just ashes. " Where are you?" He began  to chant as he walked around and even stoping to inspect any corpses. 

Sasuke watched with a frown, where the hell are you? There's no one to blame but there's that feeling eating it's way to his beating organ telling him that he could have done more.  Hissing, he helped Goro to look around and perhaps find you. There's no such luck, you are no where to be found or the others. To think that...No, that's not possible.

"She's... She's not here." The soft voice of Goro is heard, and it sounds so sad and heartbroken almost thinking the worse.

Their search is not even close from reaching an ending. After hours of search, they know they need to return.

Once they do, everyone is already waiting for them back at the camp. Once back, they only see Goro and Sasuke alone and with either upset expressions, they know that something bad really happened.

"No, there must be something wrong." Naruto and Kabuto begin to say.

There's a frown on Kabuto's face as he watched what was going on in front of him. "What did you find when you got there?" He asked.

Sasuke took it upon himself to speak knowing that Goro was  not on his right mind at the moment. "We found nothing, bodies and ashes. Even Kiba and the rest of the team were not there."

"Anything strange with her attack?"Once more, the gray haired male asked as his eye narrowed.

The younger Uchiha remained quiet for a few seconds. "Her attack must have been stronger, the radius of it was much bigger."

If possible Kabuto's frown grows,there's a sad touch to it. "Damn it..." 

"What's going on?" Shikamaru approached the male.

"That idiot, she...She used twice the dosage. I'm not entirely certain about the side effects." He explained but he was not finished but Kankuro's growl interrupted him from adding anything else.

"What the hell happened?" The puppeteer demanded.

"Using just one dosage is anough to force her body, taking two is just asking for death. I'm afraid that her body must have been consumed by her own chakra." 

"You cured her, besides maybe team 8 has her." Itachi stated narrowing his eyes.

"Yes, but because she used twice the dosage, it becomes as twice as powerful and it could get out of control." The man paused. " That is a theory. As for team 8, they should have known that Goro was going to return. There's something else that could have happened."

"Madara might have taken her." The genius added.

"Yes. The enemy had it all planned, but what is strange is that they could have taken her when she was with Gaara, Goro and Kakashi so why take her to team 8?" Neji explained but also asking the question playing his mind.