Danger

I apologize for any errors and if it seems confusing, please tell me. As for the BOC list, let me know in the comments own below. Someone asked me about the Sensei option, and I'm open for that as well. 

+++++++
Physical pain cannot be compared to that of emotional pain. Physical pain can be ridden with a pain killer while emotional pain cannot be pacified with anything. It's that kind of pain that makes your whole being as if it is being ripped apart. This is how a pair of parents felt when they had been alerted about the well-being of their daughter.

They entered a state of shock as first, they remained frozen until something in their brain clicked and then it was when they both rushed to the hospital. Whatever they had been doing was left behind forgotten. The one responsible of the terrible news simply observed, and although he had experienced the deaths of those close to him, he could not imagine the pain they were suffering.

He excused himself, seeing the owners of the house were standing there with somewhat shocked expressions on their faces. However, it was when Kakashi began to follow the parents when he noticed that the man and the younger male followed soon after.

In an instant, he was back to the hospital, however, he could only sigh. [Name]'s parents struggled to see their daughter. He looked around and noticed that team 8 and 9 were watching along with the other two teams. How they had found out about the news was beyond him, however he frowned when Naruto tried to penetrate the wall of nurses trying to stop the madness.

"Please calm down!" The nurse that had given them the bad news attempted to push back the heartbroken mother.

Said mother wailed, and she would have fallen to the floor in defeat if it hadn't been for Asuma who rushed forward to grab her. The father of the teenager was of no help at all seeing that he was still in a big shock. "Please, if it is going to be the last time that we will see her alive, allow us to see her."

The request left the nurses to glance at one another, their glances filled with sorrow. "I do not think that would be wise."

Might Guy stepped forward moving a few to the side. "Why is that?"

"It would be devastating for them to see her in such a state." One of the nurses, who looked rather young, informed.

The chaos did not stop there, and even if the moment was heartbreaking, it wasn't good for the hospital and new patients who were just arriving. Kurunai hadn't just watched, she was consoling TenTen and Lee, who were in tears.

Kakashi walked forward along with Asuma. "In that case, I would like to see her. You've mentioned that she was suffering the symptoms of poisoning, and if that is the case, then we'll have to inform the military police."

As soon as they mentioned the military police, the nurses allowed the two of them to pass. One of them walked in front of them leading the way to [Name]'s room. Upon arrival, the nurse paused before she opened the door. As they entered, they noticed two other nurses inside the room already. One of them was cleaning what seemed vomit exiting your throat. However, Kakashi furrowed his eyebrows when your vomit was red; blood.

"We didn't want her parents to see her in such a state." The other two continued to aid you, seeing that you were tossing from side to side, and sometimes moved to the edge to throw up.

It looked like you were in so much pain, your eyes were shut and groans of pain left your dry lips. Drops of sweat ran down the side of your face, and they could also see small drops of it round the skin of your whole face. Asuma approached your form, and he looked very serious. "We should alert the Hokage about this, whomever tried to kill her hasn't fled yet."