Living Corpse

[Sorry guys for such a short chapter, though, I may or may not update it again today. Anyway, I'll probably will be getting to the Shippuden on the next chapter. So, I want to let you guys leave it up to you guys what the reader (you) will be wearing. Unless of course, you guys want me to decide what the reader will wear, then I'll do that. Though, I think it would be best to leave it up to you guys (you know, to use your imagination as to what she will wear), so that it feels more of a reader insert. Anyway,that's all!]
--------

Nothing changed, you feel as always but deep down you wonder what everything was doing to your body. It healed, yes, but what you didn't know is if it would have permanent damage to it in the future. From how things were going, your body wasn't getting any rest, just a couple of days ago, you were forced to save Goro and you healed within a day. However, after another two days of letting your body rest, it seemed like they would need it once again.

Exhaling in exasperation, you followed Kabuto. This afternoon he had showed up to your room expecting you to follow him without questions. Even though he didn't mention the reason why he wanted you, but you could only guess.

Eventually, you arrived to a room, it appeared like the rest but once inside, it was so much bigger. It was lightened, and in the middle of it was a large bed. Said bed was occupied with Orochimaru who didn't look so well. You didn't question it, though the man simply watched you to see any kind of reaction. "She's here." Kaburo informed as if having you standing at his side wasn't enough evidence.

"I can see that. Tell me [Name], how are you feeling?"

"Would it matter how I feel?" That made him smile, though Kabuto didn't appreciate that tone, he glared at you.

"In that case, I believe we should start then." The gray-haired male walked towards the bed and helped Orochimaru to lay straight as if he could do so no his own. "Come." With his hand, he motioned for you to approach as he stood away. "You're going to perform the wound transferal technique."

Frowning, you began to approach the side of the bed that was occupied by Orochimaru. His eyes followed your every move, and just watched as you placed one hand on his forehead and the other on his chest where his heart would be. It felt uncomfortable to be this close to the man, but you could mask it with a monotone expression on your face. Taking another long breath, you closed your eyes and soon the chakra covered the both of you.

It didn't take too long for your body to feel a slight change, but this time it began internally. It was a miracle that you could keep your concentration as you began to cough up blood. Within minutes, the change increased and your whole body began to be engulfed by insufferable pain. Your hands and feet began to shake, but you were close to finishing with it that you pushed yourself to continue. Just as you finished and stepped back with shaking feet, your sight began to blur and your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

Kabuto was surprised as his body moved on his on and before your body hit the floor, his arms encircled around yours. He hoisted you up, and it was now that he realized the color of your skin has changed. It wasn't healthy looking any more, it looked ashen. His eyes traveled to Orochimaru, the man pushing the sheets to the side and then sat up. A large smile adorned his face as he stood up. "It worked. It's amazing, her body is already making sure to grab as much chakra as it can." He mused as Kabuto's own chakra seeped into your own. "You may leave, make sure to provide as much chakra as you can to accelerate her recovery."

"Of course." As Kabuto turned around, he couldn't help but notice the smell that he has experienced countless of times. It bothered him slightly, as he was carrying you and the smell was close to his nostrils. His feet changed from walking to running, he took you to a room that has now become your own.

On his way, your arm slipped to the side swaying back and forth as he was running. Goro had been passing by when he noticed a piece of skin fall of your arm, he made a disgusted face. But he was curious as to what in the world had happened now, that skin seemed to be rotting so whatever was happening to your body wasn't good. He wanted to know what they had done to you, and to be honest, it bothered him slightly.

Goro came upon that room, and without an invitation he entered. His hand shot to his nose as a strong rotting smell entered his nose. "What the hell is going on?"

Kabuto didn't even spare him a glance, as he moved about. Goro's eyes widened in shock as he looked at you, if he didn't know any better, he would have thought of you to be a corpse. Gagging a bit, he approached your body and the more the time passed by, the change of your flesh changed. There were chunks of it pulling of your arms and legs, he could have sworn that he saw a bone there.

"I got you the people you wanted." Somehow, Sasuke had been ordered to get 6 people and bring them there.

Just like Goro, his onyx eyes widened in shock and perhaps worry. What in the hell happened to you? Your body was decomposing and yet you were still breathing, there were a few times when you coughed up blood and chunks of flesh. He stepped aside to let the people step inside, some gagged at the smell. Though, after everyone was around, the chakra was very visible and his own was being transferred to your body.

"Why is her body decomposing?" Goro asked, his voice muffled with a cloth covering his mouth and nose. He would have left but his curiosity got the best of him.

Kabuto didn't bother to answer as he just watched the changes of the body in front of him, he even got closer to [Name]. His eyes widened as he smiled. "Amazing." He muttered. Yes, there were chunks of skin and flesh from your body, but as he looked closer, it seemed that your body was regenerating that rotten flesh. It would take a while for it to recover fully, and from the speed that their charka was being taken away, they would have to get more people. Though, he might just even work on something to help you in the future in how you would obtain it instead of always having to bring prisoners.

Sadly, Sasuke had to leave as he realized that it wasn't pleasant having to see people vomiting as the rotten smell entered their noses. However, he would make sure to see more about your progress. Who knows, you might just come in handy in the future.