[Name] Has Arrived

Chaos. There's so much destruction awaiting you as you are now at the camp sight of Konoha. It's located close to the  Land of Earth, which is at the North-west from the Land of Fire.  Unlike the surroundings of the the Land of Earth, there plenty of trees around rather than rocks. However, where the campsite is located, it is surprisingly surrounded by trees and plants while the middle is isolated.

As you all begin to enter, once you've been cleared, it's really just chaos. There are screams of pain, while medic ninja run about trying to do whatever they can. There are others walking, others just resting. There's even food in their hands however they are too tired or too sick of fighting that they just ignore it.

Even as you all dodge some people, they don't even pay much attention to any of you. A new meters away, there's the bright green jumpsuit of Might Guy. His usual bright smile is replaced by a very serious expression as he orders some Shinobi/Kunoichi to eat and regain some strength.

For a moment, your eyes trail to a part of a large tent. There are many individuals laid on the ground, however most of the were missing limbs. Your own people began to gasp and they looked rather perturbed by it. It's not new that they have seen and felt horrible things but not on others. Seeing so much pain and suffering on other can be heartbreaking, specially if many are young. 

You can also tell that they are tired, but there are so many wounded that it not enough time for such a thing. Even so, you know that you all have to do something now.Nodding, you motion for your people to get working. Might Guy was just running around helping when his eyes settled on you, then as if he hadn't realized who you were. Then as if watching a ghost, he turned around right back with a grin. 

With your own smile, you waved at the male. "[Name]! How youthful of you to show up!"

The teams weren't around and you could only guess their location. "Hello Might Guy."

"You cannot imagine how relieved I am to see you here! Neji and the others are fighting, I had to stay back." Nodding you knew why.

"I see." Glancing back at the previous group, you can't help but feel obligated to do something about. "We'll get to work, I'm going to help that group." However before you even stepped forward, Kabuto grabbed your arm to stop you. "Something the matter?" 

His eyes trail to the injured group and then back at you. "You might want to help them all today but you can't."

With widened eyes, you stared at the group and it was embarrassing to admit that you still have so much to know about your own body. Specially when the male in front of you knows more about it that you. How ridiculous is that? " Are there any side effects?"

"No, as long you control your chakra. Listen, if you feel tired rest otherwise  you won't be able to help." Letting go of you arm, he straights up. 

Nodding, you also straighten you pose and begin to walk back to the tent. It's so sad to even see younger people than you in such bad state. As your eyes trail to the group, your eyes land on a Kunoichi. She's in a much worse state than the rest, her left arms is missing while her right foot is gone as well. Moving to her side, you noticed that she's wide awake. Smiling, you rest a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to help you." And you begin to work. You're too concentrated to see a few Shinobi/Kunoichi surround you. They see how the Kunoichi's limbs beging to regenerate all the while yours dissapear. Once you're done, you pull away and wait until your own begin to regenerate.

Once finished you switched to another, and then another. Those around could only watch with amazement and anger. It's because of healing abilities that they are in trouble, but they are just amazed at how you are able to regenerate body parts and not only you, but you're able to return someone's missing body parts.