Leader [Last Name].

Goro, you cannot say how much you appreciate his friendship. He has stuck to you during the good and the bad. But damn,Goro came in handy with his abilities.

But how can you forget Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi since you and Goro saved his life, he stayed with you to protect you.

Sasuke, although you both didn't get along at Orochimaru's hideout, now he felt as if he owed you something because you saved his brother.

But really, sometimes you wished that you could go alone. Why? Because they underestimate you, they don't believe that you can protect yourself. Of course you didn't have the same training, especially since a young age. Oh, but the years spent with Kabuto, five long years were enough to train you like a slave. Thanks to that, you are more than able to protect yourself and others.

From what Aki mentioned, their home is far, far away from the rest of villages and now you know why. It appears that they aren't proficient with fighting which is why people are being taken. Some without them knowing, others will be abducted even in their presence because even if they try, they can't defend themselves.

Your eyes drifted to the two males, and it shows how they lack the ability of fighting. Their posture is gentle and kind, even lacking the will of even hurting anyone. How have they survived all this time then? If they are really essential, then why haven't other villages done something to help them?

No matter how many questions you make yourself, you have no way of answering them. With the help of Goro, instead of traveling three weeks, you guys would be able to arrive in half the time.

As the place came closer, it was on top of a mountain, plenty of trees surrounded the are. A river was close, and even some lakes. They had their own types of planting, fruits and vegetables.

Quite honestly, the place seemed peaceful and more like a piece of heaven. Civilians and children walked about, but all of them seemed friendly despite the circumstances.

Even if friendly, as you all followed Aki and Yun, you could still see the grief on the gazes of women and men.

A grand house came to view, bigger than any other houses. At its entrance there's the symbol of the clan. "Before we enter, we suggest that since you just arrived it would be wise to take a bath and eat. It has been a long journey after all."

"As much as I would like to get this over with, I cannot refuse a bath." You're dirty after all, and you want to get the smell and grime out of your body before continuing.

Aki and Yun nodded at one another. "Would the three of you follow me?" He asked the makes however from their looks they didn't plan on leaving your side. Sighing, you narrowed your eyes at them.

"Ah, this is so frustrating.Go with him. Once you're done you can come and find me." Turning back to Yun and Aki, you nodded. Aki opened the door only to show you the interior of the house. At its entrance, there were various paintings of the deceased leaders.

"They seem very fond of you." The dark haired male stated as he led you to what seemed to be the bathroom. Guarding the door of the bathroom two girls waited, just like Aki and Yun, they were wearing Kimonos. At their hands, white clothing were resting. As soon as their eyes landed on you, they bowed down to you making a frown adorn your features.

"They will assist you with your bath." Aki offered but you raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure I can handle washing myself. I'll take these," you took the clothing and entered the room. Inside it, there was a big tub filled with water.

You locked the door and began the routine to wash yourself. Once done, you got dressed into something very similar as to what Aki and Yun wore but as you felt the quality, it was obvious that this is what the leaders wore. It felt comfortable, but there's nothing better than your own attire. There's a coat which has the symbol on its back, but you decided not to wear it. You grabbed your belts and secured them on your hips before you exited.

However Sasuke and Aki were waiting for you, Sasuke didn't seem to have taken any sort of bath. Aki noticed your questioning gaze. "He refused to leave."

Of course someone would say behind and it's more than frustrating. " There is food waiting for you, follow me."

However, as much as you wanted to eat, you'll prefer to finish this already. Shaking your head, you answered,"I'll prefer the tour, why don't we get this over with?"

Something shone on Aki's eyes, perhaps it was adoration or admiration. "As you wish."

Just in time, Itachi and Goro arrived along with Yun. All of the wearing something similar to what Yun and Aki wore. "We'll start with the tour." Aki explained to Yun and the others.

"Now, follow us." The village which belonged only to the clan was bigger than you expected. They had a school and a hospital, book stores, hotspring, among other things.

"Why a hospital?" Goro seemed to be curious about it. Yun and Aki did explain that the immunity of the clan members is superior than that of any other Shinobi/Kunoichi.

"As you saw, we have a school and a hospital for regular citizens. You see," Yun turned to look at only at you, "Their immunity is superior, yes, but any lethal wounds, any infections,. diseases, may kill them. Only those willing to go to the academy are the ones that go through several procedures to make their immune system stronger." Said building appeared on your sight of vision. A few kids, most of which were around eleven to twelve.

"So those kids make their own choices?" Even at that age is hard to make a decision.

The small group stopped in front of the academy, and as it did, some of the kids stopped to watch your group. "At first we make sure to inform them of what they will expect, most of it will be pain. Once they decide to continue, we begin the process to reinforce their immunity and then we teach them different techniques."

But if you look closer, the amount of kids should get greater specially for the amount of people. Yun noticed and he could guess what you had been asking yourself. "Our village used to be full of children but they are the ones targeted."

Goro's hands formed fists, you it was obvious why. "I see. What about any Ninja?"

"We never needed them, we never were a target until four years ago." The dark haired male informed, if you lacked the feeling of helping these people, with that piece of information you knew what you needed to do. Why? It's because of you that they had been targeting them. From what you know, people were looking for you, and since they could find you they found these people who shared at least a little with you. It isn't your fault, that you know, but you feel responsible for it.

With a determined look, you already found the answer that you were looking for. "If that's the case then..."

Goro's eyes widened and stepped forward. "No, wait."

You raised your hand and shook your head. "I have to do this." It's partly your fault, people heard of your abilities and whatever they wanted with you, they found a temporary replacement with these people.

Yun and Aki looked more than happy. "That's excellent, thank you so much!" And of course they kneeled once again. Those around noticed the actions of the pair and they were smart enough to know what was going on. They too began to surround you and show their respects.

Frowning, you looked around and once your eyes landed on Itachi, Sasuke and Goro you weren't sure what to tell about their feelings. However whatever they thought wouldn't change the decision that was already made.

Though you cannot deny the feeling of guilt, but you shouldn't feel like that. They decided to follow you for their own reasons. You wish they could go on with their lives, if they keep following you, you'll end up dragging them to a places that you might not have control over.

Sighing, and as you looked once more around the people you felt that you did the right choice. You'll lead them, but you'll make sure to lay some rules and conditions before you are officially their Leader.