Secret Has Been Revealed.

You've never been this worried, especially about your body. Of course you can deal with the wounds healing at a slower rate. It shouldn't be something to worry about if you didn't know better. They weren't healing, even for someone with a normal immune system it would be worrisome.

"You've been like this for days." Kiba, Shikamaru and Shino took some of their time to visit. Despite some protests from Goro and you, they still visited.

With only the corner of your eyes, you observed them. Why are they even worried? But even so, they don't need to know anything. However, at this rate they're starting to get suspicious about your healing. Especially Stunade, she made it her mission to keep up with your case.

Shikamaru was leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, while his enterwined fingers were just a little above his lips. His eyes have yet to be unglued from your form.

"Damn it, I have to meet up with my team." Kiba announced as he jumped from his seat. He left Akamaru outside because they didn't allow him inside no matter how much Kiba begged them to let them in. "I'll come back when I have time, get better!"

Turning your head towards him, you didn't even have to say anything to him since he left in a hurry probably eager to see Akamaru. A smile broke on your face, Akamaru, that little dog has grown so much.

The silent male stood from hiss seat not long after. "I too must leave, please get well."

"Thanks Shino." Said male nodded as he left too.

So now it's just the two of you, and Shikamaru has something to tell you. How you know? On the last visit he was passed out on a chair while Into talked non stop and sometimes scolding Choji.

"Whatever you want to tell me, just do it."

A few seconds were taken to observe you once more before he leaned back. "You're lying about your condition."

It wasn't a question, he knows what's going on. "What are talking about?" It's tiring to be laying all day, you sat up and turned to the male. "About your healing, something is definitely not right. Why don't you tell Tsunade, she might help you."

You wanted to laugh, help from that woman? Please. " I'm not going to ask her for help, besides I doubt she knows anything. Listen," standing in your feet, you walked to the window and closed your eyes as a wave of wind hit your face. "Don't tell anybody about it, I'll find answers on my own."

You heard some shuffling before your felt some fabric at your left arm. Shikamaru bow stop at your side. "Even if you don't believe it, you have friends that you can count on."

Not again, you don't want to sound like a broken record. "You're right, I do have friends I can trust." But you know that he understands who you're speaking about.

"Women are so troublesome." It's so like him to say something like that.

"[Name]? I brought you some ramen." Goro paused as he noticed Shikamaru standing at your side. "I'll leave you guys."

"No, he was about to leave." Without saying anything, Shikamaru left.

"What were you talking about?"

"He knows about my condition." Walking back to the bed to eat said ramen. Hospital food tastes so bland, while the ramen is quite delicious. It's the same kind that Naruto brought you a couple of times while he visited you. 

His eyes narrowed. "Did you tell him?"

You scoffed. " He's a smart guy, he found out on his own. Though, I just hope he doesn't tell Tsunade or anyone else." Licking your lips, you dug in.

Goro began to eat his own ramen, but he didn't get to finish as Neji entered the room. You lifted your head to look at him, then your eyes shifted to Goro who took a deep breath. He took the ramen and left the room quite agitated.

The food is too good to let it get  cold, besides you're quite hungry. He remained standing there until he moved to the small table where a base sat. He placed a few flowers on the base and walked to stand in front of you. His hand was lifted up and offered you a basket of various fruits. "Thanks." Perhaps it was his way of showing you his thanks. You haven't seen him since you cursed his wounds but from what Goro told you, he would stay some of the first nights to keep an eye on you.

"Thank you." Finally he offered his thanks, and you haven't seen him smile all you could do was to look at his eyes and see that he was sincere.

Why did you have to feel guilty? Maybe because at first you were hesitant about saving him? You looked away ashamed. "Don't mention it."

"I heard that you are not going to stay." The male took a seat on one of the chairs.

If you had been hungry, the guilt took it away. You pushed the ramen to the small table to look at him. " Yes, I don't intend on staying. I spoke to my parents and explained the situation to them. I'm going to leave tomorrow."

His eyebrows furrowed. "You haven't healed yet."

"That doesn't matter, I can't stay any longer." You can, but you don't want to. If you do, you're not sure if your condition gets better or worse.

"I wanted to ask you something." Finally he would be able to ask about something that has been bothering.

Raising your eyebrows, you nodded. "Sure."

"When I woke up, I came to visit you. Your chakra has been acting strange."

The condition of whatever is happening can not be understood that easily and staying here won't help. "I see."

"You don't sound surprised." His voice sounded acussing.

"Just..Forget it. I'll leave tomorrow you don't have to worry, worry for yourself." You had enough of visitors, and having others knowing about the problems that your body is having doesn't ease the situation.

The air got tender and it was no puzzle to understand that you don't want him there any longer. He stood up and left the room. As you got back to the bed, you can't wait to go back to the Sand Village. The faster you get there, the sooner you'll get to find answers.