Test

[Sorry guys, another note. So, by the beginning of next week I'll be in Mexico and for a month. So, I terribly apologize, I won't be updating for that month. Unless of course, I get access to Internet which is unlikely. BUT I promise you guys that as soon as I get back, I'll update! I'll write as much as I can so when I get back, I'll spam you guys with lots of updates! Please hang in there!]
-----
Where to go? Things didn't go as you had initially planned. You didn't have a certain place in mind, but having your parents at your side was enough. You had thought that the three of you would find a place sooner or later but as you run, you could only feel the empty spaces at both of your sides. Of course, the thought of going to Suna crossed your mind but you didn't want to attend any places with many people, there must be someone who works for Kabuto. For now, you'll just have to take breaks and rest whatever you could, though you must stop somewhere to get food, but then again, you have no means of buying anything now.

At the end, you searched for any source of water, being the most important in mind now. Eventually, you found a small lake so you decided to drink some water and wash your face, but you could only stare at the reflection of yourself. You've changed more than you could have imagined, you hadn't exactly taken the time to see that sort of thing.

You looked so much mature, your hair is now [shorter or longer], your attire hanged consistently. You were wearing what you had been provided, but there's that damn purple rope around your waist. Given time, you can't wait to find something else to dress yourself with, because you don't want to remember that damn place. Though that belt that rests also on your waist with stones on it would have to be kept, you didn't want it but it was useful. Kabuto had specifically designed it to accommodate your need of chakra, as he had mentioned. If you ever needed chakra, you had those reserves and you just simply didn't want to depend on other people anyway.

"Are you just going to stand there?" The familiar voice of Goro announced revealing himself.

You narrowed your eyes turning around but on the defensive, despite everything, there's that voice tugging your brain and telling you not to trust him. "What the hell are you doing here?" But most importantly, it has taken you days to come here and yet he was here already?

He rolled his greens eyes. "Don't make your distrust so obvious. But I'm here to help you."

"Oh. I'm all ears." Crossing your arms across your chest, you waited for him.

"I knew you'll come here despite my warning, I'm even more surprised they let you go." He carried a bag on his back and it's not that you realized he has changed his outfit. Now he's wearing long black pants that are tight at the legs but a bit looser from the knees and above. His feet are protected by a pair of long black sandals that cover a portion of his pants. His top consists of a long-sleeved shirt which matches the color of his eyes, and for some strange reason, his eyes look greener and much more alive. His hands lack those gloves that he used to wear. His outfit is rather simple, probably to not capture too much attention. You were surprised to see that he still wears his long hair is held in a high ponytail. He looks away once he notices that you seem to be watching him. "Anyway, I just came to make sure that you would be alright, but now that I see you here I assume things didn't go as planned."

"What happened to that girl?" Finally, you asked rather curious why he would be here rather than with that girl who is probably part of his family.

His face relaxes a little. "That was my sister, I took her to my parents." There was a moment of silence until he decided to talk. It was only fair that you at least knew a bit of him, he knows a lot about you. Besides you looked rather shocked and confused. "My parents are from Suna but one day Orochimaru's henchmen abducted us. The only way of keeping her safe was for me to do as Orochimaru said."