Special Results

Iruka

The room is so lively, and although that would have been enough to send his nerve to go wild, he could just stare at nothing in particular.

He's just so damn worried, yes, he's worried about his previous students but he cannot help but be even more worried at the thought of you being in danger.

You. Why do you keep plaguing his mind? It should be wrong, right? You were his student once...But, you're an adult now and can make your own decisions. Since when did he...Right, it was that very first day when you returned after three years of being at the side of Kabuto.

You're just so...Kind, so selfless. You forgave the Leaf when they caused you nothing but pain. Ah, then there's your determination. Even after your parents abandoned you, you stayed so strong.

A smile tugged at his lips and then his face began to flush. That time you caught him staring at you, that was so embarrassing. There's so much that he has been thinking about, and as his eyes scan his students, his face only Turned redder. Gosh, why did the thought of having his own kids cross his mind? But the best question is, why did you appear as the mother?

Clearing his throat, he scratched his cheek. Then he laughed, he had been talking to Kakashi about you. But then again, why did that man's eyes twinkled whenever your name has mentioned?

Looking at the ground sadly, he couldn't help but feel inferior. What chances would he get when he had an opponent as Kakashi? He's the Hokage..."She's not that kind of person." He muttered, you're much more than that. You see through any title or even any physical traits.

Maybe...Smiling once more, he nods. All in due time. That's what he tells himself as he demands his students' attention. Yes, he'll get plenty of time.

Kakashi

How stressed he has been, and it was no surprise when he received that message from you.

However as his eyes scanned every single letter handwritten by your hand. Worried and stressed, that's how you felt and he could notice by how deep the words were written.

You were desperate, and although he had enough to think about, he could not just ignore your request for help. He didn't when he sent those ninja to protect your clan, not when the council told him not to. But at the end he convinced every single one of them.

But why did he feel the need to help you? He could say that it was because he felt some sort of guilt for the pain that in someway, the Leaf caused you. However, he knows that is not the case. There's something about you that makes him want to aid you, and he can't help that feeling.

If it weren't enough, Iruka has been talking about you nonstop. Just the other day he asked about your well being. It would be normal really, but his constant nagging said otherwise.

That only added more to his already busy mind.Shaking his head to not dig deeper into it, he takes a deep breath. It's not the time to analyze those feelings, they could mean anything. For now, he needs to move as quickly as possible in order to convince the council.

Gaara

Far away on another land, a red head was just thinking about the same thing. Though the long year of your leadership served him to realize his feelings. With some of his sister's advice, he realized what he truly felt.

It isn't the time to think of such things or maybe it is. It is times like this that makes people think of what is truly important and their future comes to mind.

He is an adult and, although he never thought about it, he realized that he needs, no, wants a family. Perhaps now is not the time, but once the war is over and he survives, he plans to do something about his future.