Long Gone.

It has been hours, and it was almost the end of the day. The sun has begun to hide behind the mountains, and the energetic people began to retire for the day. In a certain house, the wooden floor creaked as the heavy steps of man walked back and forward. "It's really worried, Aki mentioned that his son would be away from home for the day but it's getting to late."

The man listened to his wife, only a few hours ago, they returned home. Aki, their boss guaranteed them that [Name] would be home by the end of the day, but so far, they haven't see anything. "Wait here, I'll go and see if his son has arrived already."

The woman protested but decided to wait until her husband returned. As much as she tried to calm down, even preparing herself a tea, it didn't help. It just didn't feel right. With a shake of her head, she tried to convince herself that it was simply because they hadn't been apart from each other for too long. It passed maybe an hour before she heard that door being opened, and then it slammed shut rather loudly making the wall shake a bit. She rose to her feet, but opened noticing the frantic expression on his face, her eyes began to mist. "What happened?"

He cleared his throat, and there was a sound of cracking in his voice before he even began to speak. He cleared his throat, and rubbed his eyes attempting to stop the tears. He just couldn't break in front of his wife, he needed to stay strong. "I knocked and knocked, but he wasn't home. This doesn't feel right, he's not home, nor is he son. There's no one there."

"We can't just stand here and do nothing! [Name] hasn't come home, it's night already." The desperate mother rose to her feet, and as she did so, the cup in her hands slipped from her grasp shattering on the floor.

The man grabbed her hand and rushed to the door, heading to the Military Police Force. It's been too long, and if they don't do anything, if they wait a bit longer then it might even be too late. They ran, the woman now sobbing as she clutched her chest with her other hand. There were only a few standbys around, glancing at them whispering among themselves as the couple ran as fast as they could. It felt like an eternity when they arrived at the building, the alarming members of the Military Police seemed to be in a rush, as some went in or out. No one seemed to pay them any attention, but the father grabbed a nearby member trying to gain his attention.

The young man glared at the [Father's Name], and pushed his hands away from him. "What is this?"

"Please, we need help. Our daughter, she's gone, she is missing." [Mother's Name] answered now really sobbing with desperation.

"Listen" the man looked around himself, before he sighed. "Follow me." The three walked deeper inside the building, until the man took a seat in front of desk, there were two chairs in front of said desk and he motioned for the two parents to take a seat. "At the moment, the search will have to wait, an issue that requires our attention just presented itself. What I can do now, it to make a report and I am certain that either tomorrow, or in a few days, we'll make sure to investigate the issue."

"In a few days?!" The father slammed his hands on the desk in rage. "You expect us to wait while our daughter is missing?!"

The Police Officer glared at the man, standing to his feet in authority. "Like I said, that's the best we can do. If you would like, you can come another time once you have calmed down."

"No, no! That's fine." The woman grabbed her husband's arm and forced him to sit down. Her heart felt like it was breaking into pieces, but there was no other option. As soon as everyone was seated, [Mother's Name] began to explain everything. From the moment, the day started, they were even asked to give the description and names of Goro and his father.