Who Are You to Judge?

You've met him at one of Orochimaru's hideout, and apparently, he had anticipated about your decision. A really confident and confident smirk adorned his face as you all walked to where you would be staying. "You're a smart woman, I knew you'll accept my proposition."

If you didn't feel like crap, you'll wipe that grin off of his face. "Of course you did.What are you going to do then?"

"For now, I'll have you rested. Until then, I'll prepare everything. You're going to have to reinforce your immune system, it appears that your intibodies aren't working as they should, your chakra has also become some sort of poison which I'm sure you've noticed." He explained as he helped you lay down on the bed.

"Kabuto." Upon hearing your stern voice, he stopped moving to stand straight and give you his full attention. "Why are you helping me?"

He fixed his eyeglasses back in to place before he spoke. "Knowledge, that's there is to it. That's what you're offering in exchange of your cure."

But you had a feeling that there might be something entirely different. "Good, because as soon as I'm cured I'll get the hell out of this place."

That laugh of his echoed throughout the room. "Oh I know and I don't pretend on stopping you. However, while you stay why don't we..." He paused, "teach you even more techniques?"

More huh? But if you do, it might bite you in the ass in the future. Taking a long and deep breath, you had to think it through. But if you think about it, what is there to think about it? Whatever you learn I'll be of more use to you than Kabuto. You'll need whatever you learn for yourself and even for those who you care about. "Why not?"

"I knew you'll come through. Now, sleep, you'll need it." And just like that, he left to prepare for your recovery.

Far away from the hideout, the Kazekage and Hokage faced each other, Tsunade with a glare while Gaara simply watched with a calm expression on his face. "Do you know what you've done?"

"I did." Replied the Kazekage as he occupied the seat in front of the Hokage who was furious.

"Why did you let her go? We're not entirely certain what he could do with her." The woman barked.

A few days after you had disappeared, he sent a message to inform them of the situation. They had an agreement after all, to let Konoha know about anything that had to do with you. "If I am correct, you would have preferred her to die." His eyes narrowed. "The moment she decided to stay at the San Village, that very moment, she became someone that would protect."

"That's not what I meant." Finally she calmed own. "She suffered for years and now she went with him."

"She suffered because she had no option, if she had been rescued she wouldn't even have to be in the situation she is right now." Ah, so even the Kazekage wouldn't let that go, now would he?

"You and I know I couldn't do a thing about it, we had our priorities."

"Well, you had your priorities and I have mine. I do not question you decisions, don't question mine. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return." There's nothing more to say, really, everything has been cleared.

Just as he was outside and ready to depart, Naruto along with a few of his friends were waiting for him. " Gaara, please tell me that's not true."

"Naruto, I hope you can respect her decision." Was Gaara's only reply.

Naruto growled. "No, we lost Sakuke and even [Name], we had her back and now she's gone again!"

Still in that composed posture and expression, the Kazekage watched his friend. "It was her only option, she would have died!"

"Now she wouldn't! We would have found her a cure! Believe it!!!" The blue eyed male stepped forward and it was obvious that he was frustrated.

"Naruto calm down, what thee Kazekage says it's true." Kakashi tried to reason.

"I've searched for any cure and found none, she was dying. I do not regret letting her go."  The siblings motioned for him that it was time.

"Just shut your trap already, [Name] was dying and she wanted to save herself." Temari quite tired of Naruto's stubbornness added.

The rest remained silent and no matter where they looked they knew that Gaara and Temari were right. What could they possibly have done? Nothing. "Just wait, she'll come back." Shikamaru approached the group rather bored.

He had expected as much. Even if Konoha was able to help you, the chances of accepting the offer is low. However, seeing that you had accepted Kabuto's help, maybe you would have. But the truth is, no one did but Kabuto so how can anyone blame you for trying to save yourself when others didn't? They should think of how hard it must have been for you to have to rely on someone who has brought you pain.

"But..." Finally Naruto was left without words.

"We can't do anything but wait."Kankuro added.

But the most important question is, how could they judge your for the decision you've made when they had taken advantage of you? How could they when deep down they know that because they had taken advantage of you, you're probably in that situation. They can think whatever they can, but really, you're sick because they asked,they didn't ask if you could help, they had commanded it. So, if they think they can judge you, perhaps they can start by analyzing what had pushed your body limits. Because all of them had a small piece of responsibility they had contributed to that sickness whether they wanted or not.

With that in mind, and whether happy or unhappy, they must learn to be patient and wait. Because you had after all promised to come back.