Jack gilinsky BSM

You come out(I wanted to something different😄)
Age:13
Name:y/n
Y/n p.o.v
So today is the day I come out to my older brother that I am bisexual I been hiding this forever a year I first realized this when I was 12 and I kissed a girl and like it but I also like guys.i got up took a shower and got dressed and went downstairs and saw Jack and Johnson.yes I live with Jack my parent died few years ago and so did my sisters so Jack is my illegal guardian."hey little sis"said my brother and Johnson yes he is also like my brother."hey jack I got to go to the store to buy more food"said Johnson."ok see you later bro"said Jack and then Johnson left.it was only me and Jack."what do you wanna little sis"asked Jack "let's watch a movie"I said.we went to the couch then watch Mulan."tell him y/n my inner voice said"."um Jack" "yes little sis""um I gotta tell you something""ya" he said."I'm bisexual"I said in tears.he just looked at me in shock I wanted to just to kill myself at that moment but then I was wrapped around in a hug until I realized it was Jack."shh its ok sis I accept you"he said I smiled and he did too.rhen I was wrapped in another pair if arms and realize it was Johnson I didn't even notice he came back.he told me that he accepted which made me smiled.jack and Johnson got dinner ready and we had talks and laughs.im glad that I told them and know I'm happy with the best two brothers ever.

Hey it's me I'm sorry I haven't updated I will be more active
How was your guys thanksgiving?i think I gained like 50 pounds😂
Should do more like these?make sure to comment a request and I would do it😊
Love Jasmine💗