Request for KatlinMackay

Katlin p.o.v
I was on tour with my older brother jack and his friends and we stopped in Sacramento for a show so I thought this was the perfect time to visit my boyfriend mason who lives here."hey jack can I go visit mason"I asked him "yeah sure little sis but take with you"he said "jack I'm not little anymore I can go by myself"o said annoyed "I know but I don't anything to happens to because mom and dad will beat the shit out of me and I love"he said going to Nate to tell him that he is taking me to my boyfriends house.Nate and I went to my boyfriends house and we knocked on the door.while we were waiting Nate asked"so how long have you guys been together" "a year"I said smiling.The door finally opened and it was his younger sister."hey Alyssa is your brother home" "ya he's upstairs"she said.I told Nate to wait down here and I went upstairs.When I went upstairs I heard noises like moaning and I heard a girl Moan.I opened the door and it was mason and some chick making out.They both stopped and looked at "how can you do this to me mason I thought you loved me"I said yelling at him in tears I said while the girl was getting her stuff and left."babygirl it not what it seems she just came on to me"he said nervously "stop the bullshit mason you could have told her no and leave but no you didn't learn how to man up you bitch were over"I yelled at him running downstairs passing Nate.I ran to the nearest park and started crying.My phone started ringing and it was JJ "hello" "hey um Katlin can you come back to um mason house because Nate told us that you were yelling at him and that he was cheating so he called jack and he was pissed so we went over there and jack started beating him and now there both fighting like wild animals" "omg JJ I will be right there"I said hanging up and I ran quickly back to masons house to stop them.When I got there jack was on top of mason punching him in the face and mason was trying to get him off but he couldn't."STOP"I yelled and they both looked at me.I went up to jack and grabbed by his arms to get him off but mason was still on the floor bleeding. And we got into the car and drove home.When we got home I went to jack and we started talking."Jack what were you thinking"I said "I was just protecting you from that  douchebag and being an older brother"he said still mad about the whole mason thing "I know jack but you didn't have to almost kill him"I said "well maybe if he didn't cheat none of this would have happen,look little sis I don't Guys to hurt you ok so that's why I beat the shit out of him because I love you"he said giving me a hug which I returned back."awww I wish I was this close with Stewart"Nate said probably high which made me and the boys laugh.I was happy to have my older to protect me.When we did the show and went around Sacramento I already forgot my about mason.

Well I hope you like it❤️
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:Jasminemagcon10