Request for Baby2kbae part 2

Ariana p.o.v
I called an uber to drive me home.when the uber got here I told him to take me home.When I got home I noticed Aaron was on the couch."Hey little sis how was-"but he quickly stopped talking and looked at my face.i had tears and mascara rolling down my cheeks."what happens with you and Nash at the beach"he said angry."Nash he broke up with me for tour"I said crying.He quickly gave me a huge hug and said "don't worry little sis I'm gonna beat Nash ass no one hurts my little sis"he let go of me and headed for the door.I went to go chase him outside before anything happens but he was gone.I called an uber again and told her to take me to the beach as soon as I got there I noticed Aaron and Nash were yelling in each other faces and Aaron quickly threw a punch and hit his jaw.

Aaron p.o.v
When Arian told me that Nash broke up with her for tour I got angry.no one hurts my family especially my little sister.i headed out the door and went into my car.i noticed Ariana chasing me  probably to stop me but I didn't care I was off to the beach.As soon I got to the beach I noticed Nash there by the rocks just sitting there.I quickly went to him and grabbed his collar without knowing when he saw me he got scared"do you really thinks ok to brake up with my sister especially on her 18th birthday Nash"I yelled"look Aaron I didn't want to ok but I had to do it for me and fans"he yelled back angry I quickly punched him hitting his jaw.we both were throwing kicks and punches at each other.

Ariana p.o.v
As soon has Aaron punched Nash they both starting fighting each other.I wanted to stop Aaron from punching Nash but Nash deserved it because he broke me.I couldn't move at all my body was just staying at one place.About ten minutes later I saw Nash on the ground with blood and Aaron coming to me."it ok little sis I took care of him he won't hurt you no more"he said.We both got into his car,when I looked out the window I saw Nash and his eyes were full of hatred and sadness.My eyes were starting to fill up with tears again but I didn't want Aaron to notice.When we got home I quickly went into my and got dressed for bed.When I was done I got into my covers and fell asleep.This is the worst Birthday ever.

Well here's part 2 ❤️hope you like it I kind of did😂💚
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003