Requset for Lonelydreams1351 part 2

3 years later
"Newt give me back my doll"I heard my daughter Jackie yell,"Newt give your sister her doll back and apologize"I said to him."here you go Jackie and I'm sorry"he said "it's ok"Hackie said giving him a hug,it was so cute."mommy I'm tired"Newt said rubbing his eyes "me too mommy"Jackie said,"ok come on lets go upstairs to go take your nap"I said.We went upstairs and went into their room and put them down for a nap.I heard the doorbell ring so I went back downstairs and opened it.I was shock,it was my brother and his friends,"Hey um guys"I said nervously "hey little sis we miss you"Aaron says tearing up a but "I did too please come in"I said.They all came in and sat on the couch."so how have you all been?"I asked "We been good kind of,Why did you runaway?"Jack asked "um it's kind of complicated um how did you guys find me?"I asked "well we just started looking for you and earlier today we saw you at a daycare center so we followed you here"Matthew said "mommy"I heard Newt and Jackie yell coming downstairs,they saw the guys and they were confused "mommy who are those boys?"Jackie asked "um They my friends"I lied "Asia when did you have kids?"Aaron asked angry "it's complicated ok Aaron"I said "who's the father?"Jack asked.I wanted to cry because he doesn't know these are his kids."um jack your the father"I said.All the guys froze "I'm the father"Jack whispered "why didn't you tell me"he said louder which made me jumped "don't yell at my sister Johnson"Aaron said."I didn't tell you because I was only thirteen when I was pregnant with them,that's why I ran away because I was scared"I said fighting back my tears."you should have told us Asia you know I would never leave you and your parents would still love you"Jack said giving me a hug "You guys are not mad?" I asked "oh I'm beyond mad but your my sister and I love you"Aaron said."what's your name?"he asked our son "I'm newt and this is my twin sister Jackie"Newt said pointing to Jackie,"So your our daddy?"Jackie asked "yes I'm your daddy"Jack said.I saw their eyes lit up and they jumped on him and yelled "daddy daddy" which was so cute,"And these are your uncles"Jack said pointing to the guys,"hey guys I'm your mommy brother"Aaron said "mommy never told us she had a brother"They both said confused "well she does and it's me"Aaron said laughing.We spent the whole day talking about stuff and hanging out.I was happy that I was with my family again.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10