Request for LonelyDreams1351

Shawn p.o.v
"Come on star we have to go to the dentist"I said to my little sister who refuses to put her shoes on,"But I don't want to go"she whined.I sighed and put her shoes on and put her on her car seat.When we got to the dentist Star started crying a little,"Shhh don't cry star I will be there with you"I said making her stop crying.We got into the building and signed some papers.Star name was called and we followed the dentist to a room."Hello Mr.Mendes who is this little girl"the dentist asked,"She's my little sister and she's here to get a check up"i said to the him.he nodded and started checking on star teeth,"Oh Mr.Mendes it seems like star has a cavity on her bottom tooth"he said,"Well does she need anything like a crown?"I asked,"yes she does but first in need to numb her mouth I will be back"He said leaving the room."Shawnie what is he getting?"She asked,"He's going to go get something to come heal your mouth"I said.He came back and I saw a few needles and my eyes went wide,Star hates needles,"Ok star I'm going to numb your mouth"he said grabbing the needle.Star saw it and started crying and fussing,"I don't want that in my mouth"She said trying to get up but I later her back down,"It's on star I won't hurt a lot"I said calming her down but it didn't work,"just hold her mouth open"The dentist said.I held her mouth open and he put the needle inside her moth and she started screaming,"Shhh it's ok star"I said,He quickly finished and told us that she was good and that we can leave.We left the building and got into the car and Star was still crying,"It hurts Shawn"she said,"Its ok Star it won't hurt for long"I said getting into the car.We went back home and it was pretty late so we decided to go to bed.I put star to bed and went into my room and changed into some basketball shorts and a random shirt and went to bed.

Star p.o.v
"Nooo let go of him"I yelled to the Dentist,"Never"he said putting needles into Shawn,"Let go of me!"Shawn yelled.The dentist just laughed wickedly and continued poking Shawn with needles,"Stop now please"I begged crying,But he didn't listen.There were so many needles on Shawnie that he was bleeding a lot and his eyes were closed,"Nooo shawnie stay with me please"I said to my brother but he didn't open his eyes."It's your turn star"The dentist said wickedly and I let out a scream and before I knew it he-.
"AHHH"I screamed crying and running to Shawn room,I opened his door quietly and saw him sleeping.I quietly went in and climbed on his bed almost falling and cuddled next to him."Star what are you doing up?"Shawn asked,"I had a nightmare about you being poked with needles by the dentist and you died"I said crying,"Shhh that will never happened star I will always be with you"he said giving me a kiss on my head.I smiled "Can I sleep with you Shawnie?"I asked,he laughed"of course little sis"he said moving so I can sleep next to him,I got into his bed and fell into a deep sleep next to him not having no more nightmares.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10