Request for LonelyDreams1351

Jack p.o.v(he's 14 in this one)
Ughhh I hate here at this stupid foster home.Me and my baby sister Emily has been here for three months because our parents died in a car crash."hi jacky"I heard Emily say and sit next to me eating a slice of an apple "hey Emily" "do you want a slice"she said holding up a apple slice,I smiled and grabbed and said thank you.we heard the door the door open and it was miss smith the director of the foster home and the biggest bitch you will ever know."come you too a man came a decided to adopt you guys you worthless brats"she says in disgust and left.I grabbed my stuff and Emily's and grabbed Emily hand to go meet our new parent.When we got out of the room there was a man standing by the desk talking to miss bitch who was flirting with him but it was just a disgusting sight that I think I almost puked.The guy finally saw us and gave us a disgusted look."come on let's go"he finally says and leads me and Emily to his car which looks like a pervert van.Emily and I got inside and the man started driving.When we got into the house which I think was his he opened the door and yelled at us too sit on the couch and keep our mouth shut.So we sat in the couch in silence until he came back with a piece paper and gave it to me."theses are the rules you brats if you don't obey them you will get punish got it"he yelled I nodded my head but Emily started crying "make her shut up before I hit her"he said "you will not hit or touch my sister you bitch"I yelled angrily.His face was so red that he punched me in the face "don't talk to me like that you little worthless piece  of shit"he yelled.I was on the ground bleeding a little but was in pain.Emily started crying more "I thought I told you to shut her up"he said angry.He grabbed Emily and threw her on the ground and started kicking.I tried stoping him but I was in so much pain that I couldn't move so I kept on yelling stop.He finally stoped and looked at me "go to bed you brats and don't wake up for anything"he said going upstairs.I quickly crawled towards Emily and saw red marks on her face and legs.She started crying harder so I comforted her so he won't come down and hurt her again."shhh it's ok Emily don't worry we will get out of here"I whispered to myself and finally falling asleep protecting Emily in my arms.

Well I hope you like it❤️
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10