Request for DontTouchMyDallas

Kayla p.o.v
So my best friend Kelly is taking me too magcon because she is like obsessed over them.The only reason I agreed to go is because I'm her best friend."come on Kayla lets go before I don't want to be late"she yelled downstairs.i just rolled my eyes at that girl I mean like I love her and all but sometimes she just gets on my last nerve.We both quickly got into her moms car and drove to the venue.When we got to the venue there were thousands of fan girls screaming and waiting for the boys.When we got inside we quickly got food because I am not standing two hours with a lot of people around me without any food.About 15 minutes later the lights went down and the boys finally came.Every girl was screaming and pushing.I swear I almost had an anxiety attack.Anyways after the show was over they finally had the meet n greets.kelly was super excited and like jumped into the boys arms.when It was finally my turn I went up to Nash Grier when he saw me he looked confused,Did I have something on my face?He then smiled and hugged me.I then went to Hayes Grier and hugged him and the rest of the boys.When the meet n greets were done and there was only me and Kelly left because she wanted to by hella merch.Nash came up to us and said"um can you two come backstage will quick"he said.I nodded and Kelly almost fainted.

Nash p.o.v
When we were doing a meet n greet a girl came up to me and she looked a lot like Hayes only the female version.When I was done hugging her she went to go hug Hayes and the rest of the boys.When I saw Hayes and her hug they looked so much alike.Now that I think about I remember a few years ago mom crying saying she lost her baby but I thought that maybe Hayes just crawled off somewhere but I was so young about what she meant like that.Is it possible that her and Hayes are twins and I have another sister?After the meet n greets are over I quickly went backstage and saw mom with skylynn."hey um mom do I have another sister"she looked at me nervously and started crying.i think Hayes saw because he came over and asked what's wrong."mom why are you crying"he asked."boys I have something to tell you,you both have another sister and her name is Kayla"she said crying and continued talking"and Hayes she is your twin sister".Hayes and I were in shock "mom how come you never told us"Hayes said in tears "because Hayes she was kidnapped as a baby that neither of you or Nash would have understand"she said."well mom I think I might have found her I met this girl and her name was Kayla and she looked a lot liked Hayes"I said "hey I did too"Hayes said "well what are you waiting for bring her"my mom said.I quickly ran out backstage and saw Kayla and her friend at the mercy table.I went up to Kayla and said"um can you to come backstage will quick".She nodded and started walking backstage.

Kayla p.o.v
When we got backstage I saw Hayes and women holding a little girl.when the women saw me she quickly ran up to me and hugged me tight.I wanted to her to let go but for some reason I felt safe?"oh my gosh you grown so big and beautiful"she said in tears."um thanks"I said awkwardly."um mom aren't you going to tell her"Nash said"tell me what"I asked.The women who name is actually Elizabeth told me how I'm her daughter and that I was kidnapped when I was a baby and I'm Hayes Grier twin sister.I suddenly burst into tears and hugged her tightly.It all makes sense now I don't really look like my "parents"or should I say kidnappers and a lot of people said that I looked a lot like the Grier even Kelly agrees who is just standing shock and had tears in her eyes.We all did a tight group hug and Hayes was the one who hugged me the tightest.i was happy to be with my real family

Well I hope you like it the ending was crappy though😂❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik;jasminemagcon10
YouNow:Jazzy132003