Request for CallingShawn

Maddie p.o.v(made up name)
It's been weeks since my friend Amanda killed herself because she was getting bullied a lot.I wish I was there to stop her and now I feel guilty.My big brother Matt and his friends try to help me through it but they can't.I haven't ate or talked in weeks and I been staying in my room all day."hey little sis breakfast is ready Johnson made your favorite pancakes with eggs and hash browns"he said trying to make me come down and eat."I'm not hungry Matt tell johnson I said thank you though"I said in a sad tone."come on Maddie me and the guys been trying to help you get through it we know it's hard for you and I don't think Amanda wants you to starve and not be happy"mart said.When he said Amanda more tears kept on coming out and I was sobbing."shhh it's ok little sis just tell us what to do to make you happy again anything or anywhere you want"he says  trying to calm me down.I want nothing but to have my friend back she was basically my sister."I want nothing Matt I just want to be alone right now"i said crying.He didn't listen instead he grabbed me and put me on his shoulders and went downstairs,I was to lazy and weak to stop him.He put me on the couch and sat next to me and put the tv on.I was watching descendants when I heard the door open and it was Taylor holding a box was pink with a bow on top.Matt grabbed it and gave it to me."what's this"I asked Matt "it's for you open it little sis it's a surprised"he said.I opened the box and a puppy came out and started licking me,I was giggling and the guys started taking pictures."you got me a puppy Matt"I asked him "well the guys help me and I know how much you wanted a puppy and I want to make you happy little sis"he said.I gave him a big hug crying and thanking him.I spent all day with my new puppy who I named Bella.I was now happy thanks to my brother and his friends.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10